(FTO) Snowyy

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: None

Type: Fluff I guess

Warnings: none

Requested by; @Starvna

Question of the fic: Uh, worst fear/fears?

Mine is Blood and Heights.. Oh and dying..

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Devin shivered sightly, still not used to the cold of Divinus Magia, and it seemed to get colder whenever David was around. The snow made soft crunching noises as he walked down the snowy pathway, he suddenly stopped. He smiled, "Michael, you know we both got taught by the same guild right?" He could feel Michael roll his eyes, he looked behind him. He smiled brightly at Michael, going up and hugging him.

"So, how have you been Devin?" Michael asked as Devin let him go, they began walking down the pathway.

"Well.. I'm definitely alot happier then in Saolde." Michael smiled, Michael could practically feel the happiness radiating off Devin. "That's good.. I take it Ritchie finally took his head out of his ass?" Devin chuckled sightly, pushing Michael lightly.

"Rude-" "But yes" Eden butted in, Devin rolled his eyes. "You two are both grounded." Eden grumbled sightly, while Michael just smirked.

"That's if you can catch me!" Michael ran off, "Hey!" Devin smiled, running off after Michael. His eyes darted around as he came to a stop, he suddenly leaned down, grabbing snow. Clunk he gasped, feeling snow roll down his jacket.

"Oh it's on!" He threw the snow at Michael, the latter smiled, disappearing before it could hit him. "Too slow!" Michael said in a sing song voice, Devin quickly moved out of the way, the snowball hitting a tree.

"Hey be fair!" Michael chuckled, appearing in front of Devin. He threw snow down Devin's jacket, Devin glared sightly. He tackled Michael to the ground, they began rolling around in the snow, laughing.

They came to a stop as they laid down in the snow, still catching their breaths. Devin smiled brightly, moving his arms up and down. "Come on Michael! Let's make snow angels!" Michael sighed, but smiled. Michael moved his arms up and down. He pulled himself up, lending a hand to Devin. They looked at their snow angels, Michael smiled.

Michael ruffled Devin's hair, "It's freezing out here." Devin squatted his hand away. "Then let's go to my house, we can have hot coco!" Michael chuckled at Devin's enthusiasm. "Okay then, come on. You'll get a cold, can't have my younger brother getting a cold right?" Devin rolled his eyes.

"Who says you're older!? I'm totally the older one!" Michael looked Devin up and down, "You older? Uh huh." Devin gasped offended, "You better run Michael!" Michael laughed, running off.

Devin smiled, this is my family..

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: Welp, brother fluff I guess.