(MHO) Love..

Fandom: My Hero Origins

Ship: Yuuto x Kiyo

Type: Fluff?

Warnings: None

Question of the Fic: When's your Birthday?

Mines the 20th of July, I'm a July Baby

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

'Hm..' Love was not something Kiyo was familial with, making it odd to say the less when Yuuto kissed him. But he didn't mind it, it was somewhat nice. It made a warm feeling spike up within Kiyo, he even told Yuuto everything.. Which was.. Something to say the less, especially when Yuuto told his part, Kiyo wasn't sure what to do with the new information. All he really knew is that he was going to keep Yuuto as close as possible, not letting Yuuto ever get hurt.

Kiyo shook his head, running his fingers through Yuuto's hair, lifting a small murmur from the smaller boy. Yuuto had fallen asleep awhile after the fireworks had stopped and Kiyo couldn't find it in himself to wake him up. So Kiyo just continued to run his fingers through Yuuto's, surprisingly, soft hair. "So many things to do.." Kiyo murmured, letting loose a small smile, "Yet here I am.. With you.." Kiyo rested his head against Yuuto's, checking the area before letting his eyes rest, eventually drifting off into a light rest. I'll protect you Yuuto, even if it's the last thing I do..

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: I was not ready for that video, it definitely surprised me, but y'all know bad things are gonna happen.. Too in the beginning of the series for bad things not to happen.

Anywho, no idea what this was, just felt like writing and decided to do this. Also, who else was at the Stream when it broke?