(FTO) Perfect

Picture Perfect
Something that is supposed to be perfect but has a hidden 'flaw'.
←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ships: None

Type: I don't know what to classify this as.

Warnings: None

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Perfect. A word which Jericho was called many times, he was Perfect. Yet, no one is truly perfect.. He was also different from others, always higher then the rest. He caught in faster, was smart. Yet.. Ever perfect thing has a flaw..

So what was Jericho's flaw? His flaw, well it was. Love, some might be confused. He was the people he liked, he never only liked girls. And his parents were fine with it, yet it seemed the rest of society wasn't. He didn't understand it at the time, but as he got older.. He understood.

Back onto his flaw, he liked all types of people. Girls, boys, in between. As long as they had a good heart, he might have liked them.

But, people didn't enjoy his.. Flaw. They thought he was odd, a.. Monster some might say. Yet, he kept being himself. And he got far, farther then most.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A girl closed a book, she looked at the kids in front of her. Their ages ranging from 10 to about 18. "Do you understand the story?" She asked sweetly, as she suspected. The kids shook their heads, she just smiled.

"The story is.. No matter what gender you like, it can make it far in the world. No matter what gender you are, you can make it far in the world. Jericho never gave up, so why should you." The kids nodded their heads and smiled. The kids began to walk away, the girl then put the book down and seemed to look right at you, the readers.

"Anyone can like who they want, it doesn't matter if you're straight, gay, lesbian, and many others. You like who you want, you identify as what ever you like.." The girl got up, and walked off.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

A/N: I'm a little scared to post this, I just don't know why. But anywho.. Sorry for not post these past days, something happen and oops forgot to do stuff.  Also if there is any mistakes, I didn't proof read it.