(FTO) *Insert Good Title*

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: Viper x Eliore

Type: Crackship

Warnings: Uh..

Question of the Fic: What's your sign? I'm a Cancer!

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Eliore had his nose in a book, he has always been quite a book worm. "Oh great.. You.." Eliore looked up, Viper was glaring at him. He frowned, looking back down. Trying to ignore him, his cheeks were tinted with a soft pink.

He heard a growl, not to soon after that his head was pulled up. He blushed, coming face to face with Viper. "Uh..." Was all Eliore could say.

"It's rude to ignore people, didn't your father ever teach you that?" Viper's voice had an edge, Eliore looked away. His face bright red. "Of course Leo taught me that, but he also taught me to ignore rude people." Eliore replied, looking everywhere expect Viper.

He heard a sigh, his head was let go of. He looked at Viper, his cheeks were tinted pink. He was glaring at a wall, he groaned. "Here, stupid Jericho wanted me to give you this." He tossed a note at Jericho before he walked off.

"Uh.. T-Thank you.." Viper stopped, he was facing away from Eliore. He sighed.

"Your Welcome.. Now stop being Adorable." With that Viper walked away, leaving Eliore a tomato. Eliore covered his face, his thoughts everywhere.

Maybe he's not as bad as I thought...

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

"Soo...?" Jericho poked Viper's shoulder, smirking like an idiot.

"Shut the fuck up, he's fucking adorable it hurts." Viper cheeks were tinted red, as he covered his face. Jericho laughed, slinging an arm around Viper's shoulder.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: Crackship, Crackship! I'm insane okay, I don't even know what's up with me. But yeah, here's this... Yup... Eheh.. I already see the Kay x Viper shippers hating me for this..