(FTO) Mom and Dad

Fandom: Fairytail Origins

Ship: Mentioned Brakey

Type: Angst...?

Warnings: None that I can think of.

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

"Gah!" Bryan threw a mug against the room, hitting the wall and shattering. He began to shake, sobs spilling out of his body. Was he really useless? He buried his face in his knees, his arms wrapped around them. Was Jakey going to leave him? Thoughts kept pouring into his mind, leaving the dragon slayer distraught. He hated that bee boy, he was stealing Jakey. He also hated Kay, she kept pulling Jakey away from him. He knew he shouldn't think these things, but he couldn't help himself. He, of course, loved Jakey, but it seemed their relationship was falling apart. "Gah!" he screamed, he knew it was bad for Dragon Slayers to get work up, especially Fire ones, as they are known to be hostile. Fire was quickly spreading around him, he quickly put it out and went back to sitting down. He was more calmed down now, but the thoughts kept invading his mind. He sighed then went outside, he most definitely need fresh air. He went over to his parents graves and sat next to them.

"What would you guys do in this situation... " He whisper to his parents. He knew if anyone saw him they would call him stupid, why would he even try and talk to his parents graves. But it was what he did when he was sad, it helped him believe his parents were really here..

"If you guys are even listening, I miss you. You guys would probably know to do in this situation.. "He smiled softly thinking of his parents, they were always head strong. People who knew his parents said that he was a lot like them.

"I Love you Mom and Dad." He smiled as he got up, he brushed off his pants. And started heading towards the Protesters guild, confidence filled his body. He was going to fight for Jakey, (Not literally of course, well...) He was going to fight for his love....

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: Yo yo yo, I'm still up at almost 1 am. Btw this is an older oneshot that I forgot to post soo.. Also, wowieee my writing has not changed like at all. Except I feel like this is way better then my newer ones.. Huh..