(OoO) Secret Relationships

Fandom: Origins of Olympus

Ship: Nad x Lychee

Type: Fluff, Humor?

Warnings: swearing and Daveed being an ass

Question of the Day: What would you say your Aesthetic is? And another one if you don't know yours. If you read Harry Potter, what is your house?

My Aesthetic changes alot but most times it's Cottage core. My house for Harry Potter is Slytherin!

.................................................

'Ugh' Lychee was internally scolding himself, why? He had told Daveed about his relationship with Nad, to be honest it just slipped out of his mouth. He told the biggest blabbermouth of the century about his boyfriend, little back story to catch up on the newer ones. Awhile ago, Lychee and Nad had got together. They had agreed to keep the relationship secret, though it was a little rocky, as Lychee still hadn't told anyone about his demon and the secret plan. But he still loved Nad, he was Lychee's big fluffy teddy bear. But of course, he just had to let it slip that he and Nad were dating.

To be honest, Lychee was terrified. He was scared that Daveed was going to tell Brandeen about his boyfriend, he was terrified just thinking about what Brandeen would do. But Daveed just looked at him and smirked, "So little Lychee has a boyfriend."
"Yess, now please don't tell Brandeen." Lychee pleaded as Daveed smirked. "And why shouldn't I?" Lychee groaned, "What do you want..?" Daveed smiled, slinging his arm around Lychee's shoulder, he walked towards his small coffee shop. He sat Lychee down as he leaned over the counter. "I just need a small favor.."  Lychee narrowed his eyes as Daveed whispered something in his ear.

"I can't do that! I don't want to fucking die!" Daveed shrugged, "Guess your 'secret' relationship isn't going to be so secret soon." Lychee growled sightly, glaring at the pumpkin spice man. "I hate you." Daveed smirked as Lychee got up, "Don't be late!" Daveed snickered.

.................................................

Lychee knocked on the door, his palms already sweaty. "Hello?" Kay said, smiling at Lychee. "Hello Miss Kay." Kay opened the door wider for Lychee to come in, Kay went and sat on the couch, patting the seat next to her.

"I'm going to guess you're here for a reason?" She said, raising an eyebrow. Lychee nodded, sitting down next to Kay. "I wanted to make an event, and I came here to ask for your permission." Kay smiled, grabbing out a piece of paper and a pen so she could write it down. "What is this event? And when would you like it to be hosted?" Lychee cleared his throat, feeling sweat drip down his face.

"It would be a party for.. -" Lychee mumbled, looking down at his lap. Kay gave a confused face, "Could you say that again?" Lychee licked his lips, biting them as well. "It would be a party for..-!" Kay sat down the paper, placing a hand on Lychee's shoulder. "Are you okay?" Lychee's eye twitched. "It would be a party for Momus!" He practically yelled, Kay's eyed widened.

"A party for Momus!? Now why would you want that?" She grabbed her clipboard, writing a few words down. "Uh.. I just want to bring light to the lesser gods.." Kay clicked her tongue, not quite buying it. "Alright then.. When would you like this 'party'?" She raised an eyebrow at Lychee, "Uh.... February 27th.." He said, biting the inside of his lip til he tasted copper.

Kay made a humming sound, jotting down a few words. She put the clipboard and pen down, "Now is that all?" Lychee nodded, getting up. Before Kay could say another word he was running out. She narrowed her eyes. "Now why would he want a party for Momus.."

.................................................

Lychee slammed his hand down on Daveed counter, "I did it! Are you happy!?" Daveed smirked, "Definitely, now your secrets safe with me." Lychee gave him a 'really' face, Daveed just shrugged. "You did what I asked, too bad it couldn't have been a Daveed party. But that would've been too obvious. Now go have fun with your boyfriend lover boy." Daveed shooed him away, while Lychee just rolled his eyes.

.................................................

Lychee walked up to his cabin, closing the door quietly behind him. "Hello." Lychee jumped, looking behind him. Nad smiled at his boyfriend, causing the demon to blush. "Hello love.." Lychee mumbled, still not used to relationships. Lychee walked over to Nad, cuddling into the larger male. "How was your day?" Nad asked as he played with Lychee's hair, "Long.. Very Long." Lychee sighed, hugging Nad tighter. "Want to talk about it?" Lychee shook his head, "I just wanna be here with you."

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: Spelling go brrr, I'm way to lazy to look this over but hey.. I started this months ago and I finally finished it.