(SRP) Brother? More like Bother.

Fandom: School RP

Ships: None

Type: Fluffy

TW: None that I can think of, but there is spoilers if you haven't watch the show. Not major, you just won't understand alot.. 

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Hayden sighed as Alexa walked out the door, Tristan and Alexa had decided to go out to get more supplies. And that meant, that Hayden was left with Tyler. It's not that she hates Tyler or anything, it's just that he's always the one to tease her. But then again, everyone teases her.

"So.. What are we gonna do?" Tyler said as he sat on the ground, that was another reason Alexa and Tristan went out. They needed furniture badly, they may of had a couch. But it was kinda uncomfortable, Hayden groaned as she went and sat next to Tyler.

"I don't know, we don't have much. As yours and Tristan's stuff got confiscated by the gang." Hayden said as she began picking at her nails.

"Well, why don't we go use yours and Alexa's stuff." Tyler said as he got up and ran upstairs, Hayden's eyes widened as she realized what he was implying.

"Tyler no!" She yelled as she got up and ran after him, "I'll go snoop through your stuff!" She could hear Tyler's laugh.

"Luckily for me, I don't have anything secret!" Hayden groaned, she made it to her room as Tyler was looking through her bedside tables. He held up a notebook "Wonder what could be in this~" He taunted, holding the notebook above his head.

"Hey! Give it!" She jumped up, trying to reach the notebook. "That's personal!" She whined. Tyler ran out of the room, "Hey!" She ran after him. Tyler laughed and stood on the couch, notebook still above his head. Hayden grumbled, and jumped on the couch as well. She stood on her tiptoes and barley made it to his head, "Please~" She gave her best puppy dog eyes.

"Why should I?" Tyler opened the notebook, Hayden eyes widened as she tried jumping up. "Dear Diary, boring.. Can't you pick anything better to start off with? Anywho.. 'Today we moved, after everything that happened. I suppose it was for the best. Everything's normal I suppose, I mean. Alexa is still being her nerdy self, Tristan is probably the only normal one, and Tyler is still being a jerk. And me.. Well.. I'm fine I guess, from time to time I still think about everything.. I kinda.. I'm happy that I have the others, even if they tease me alot. Alexa is like my older sister, Tristan is like the dad of the group, and Tyler's like my big brother. I wouldn't have it any other way.'" Tyler was tearing up, while Hayden looked away in embarrassment.

"You think of me like your older brother?" He says softly as he put down the notebook. Hayden sat down on the couch, still looking away. Tyler sighed and sat next to her, she mumbled under her breath. "Huh? Louder."

"Yes... " She said softly, Tyler's eyes widened. He smiled softly after getting over his shock, he then hugged her from the side. Hayden's eyes felt watery as she hugged back.

"I'll be your brother! I'm also sorry about stealing your diary.. Even if you called me a jerk. " Hayden chuckled, and whispered softly.

".. brother? More like bother.. " Tyler gasped accusingly.

"How dare you!" He said as Hayden got up and ran to her room, notebook in hand. Tyler shook his head, 'Atleast she feels better..'

What a sight it was when Tristan and Alexa got home they saw, both Tyler and Hayden were sitting on the ground playing a board game. Actually getting along.. Things were definitely improving.

........................................................................................  

A/N: So.. Now I'm doing School RP, Fable Legacies, and Stuck In The Middle.. I'm honestly really excited to write stuff about School RP, it's one of my favorite Minecraft roleplays. As well as Stuck In The Middle.. So yeah! This is also kinda trash but that's fine..