(OoO & OZ) This is Home..

Fandom: Origins of Olympus and References to OZ

Ship: None

Type: Song Fic, AU

Warnings: AU if that counts as a warning..

Some things I'm gonna say beforehand: So, this is not meant to offend anyone as I know this song is about being transgender and might offend someone.. Just wanted to say that!

Question of the Fic: Can you play any instrument and if so which?

I'm learning how to play Ukulele!

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

Often, I am upset. That I cannot fall in love

There were couples kissing everywhere, Lucas looked down.

But I guess,

He turned, there were two people fighting. "So you cheated on me with my best friend?!" There were tears in the girls eyes.

This avoids the stress of falling out of it.

Lucy was softly crying, "Hey.. It's okay.." She looked up at Lucas, "I'm scared, you'll protect me right..?" She asked, looking up at her older brother. Lucas just smiled, nodding his head.

"I'm a little sick right now but I'll swear.." He heard glass shatter, and his mother screaming at his father. Lucy clutched his jacket. "When I'm ready I will fly us out of here.."

Lucas walked through a convenience store, his eyes spotted something bright. He walked over to it, holding it in his eyes. 'Mint hair dye..' He clutched it, heading over to the cashier. Putting all the stuff on the table, including the hair dye and bandages.

I'll cut my hair...

He looked in the mirror, his hair was bright. He smiled softly.

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) To make you stare.

"Lucas?" He looked behind him, seeing his younger sister. She tilted her head, he smiled at her. "I'll be out in a minute, go get mom for me." He nodded, running off.

He looked down at his arm, cuts were zigzagging up it. He grabbed the bandages, tying them tightly.

(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) I'll hide my chest

"Lucas.." He turned around, looking at his mom, smiling sadly. Her eyes were wide, "It's Cal now." He said, his mom began to tear up. Running up to him, hugging him.

And I'll figure out a way to get us out of here
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

He walked down the hallway, his eyes downcast. He looked up, stopping, there were people smiling. Images were popping up in his mind, all of him, Leo, and David. He looked down.

Turn off your porcelain face

He sat down in the library, tears building up.

I can't really think right now in this place
There's too many colors enough to drive all of us insane

A girl growled at him, "are you dead?!" He smiled, "Sometimes I think that I'm dead, cause I feel the ghost and ghouls wrapping my head.." Everyone around them gasped, parts of him were turning black...

"But I don't want to fall asleep just yet.." everything turned back to normal, the girl looked at him. "You're a freak!" She ran away.

My eyes went dark
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) I don't know where
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) My pupils are
But I'll figure out a way to get us out of here

"Get a load of this monster!" Kacey growled at the girl who said that, the girl just glared at her. Cal sighed, turning his head away. "He doesn't know how to communicate!"

"His mind is in a different place, will everybody please give him a little bit of space!?" Kacey yelled, The girl didn't stand down. They had caused a crowd.

"Get a load of this train-wreck
His hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is!" Kacey glared, walking up to her. Cal put a hand on her shoulder, she sighed.

"yet
But little do we know, the stars
Welcome him with open arms!" Cal and Kacey walked off, everyone stared.

Oh

Cal placed his head against the sand outside of the pyramid, 'I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise Lacey.. But..' He felt other sit next to him, "Come on Mama Cal! The games are starting!" He smiled, the moonlight reflecting off his hair.

"I'll be there in a moment Riccaro, go back inside out. The storm's gonna get worse soon." Riccaro nodded, running back inside. Cal sighed, sitting up. He smiled at the moon, thank you, for picking me Khonsu.. I'll miss you Leo and David..

Time is
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) Slowly
(Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh) Tracing his face
But strangely he feels at home in this place (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)

He walked inside, smiling, happy..

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→
A/N: Hehe... I forgot to post this, I'm gonna make more of this AU cause I love it. It's stupid, but I love it. Now, this AU is gonna be used in Lovesick Cal. Once I finish part three... Hehe... But yup, gonna be used in some of my oneshots. I'll tell you beforehand but yeah.