30.

Namjoon heaved a sigh and straightened his outfit before entering the library that he has rented out for the day, he decided to bring flowers first then thought about how uncomfortable it would be to have a bouquet in the library and all the while walking coz Jin has once told how he likes to walk hand in hand with his lover on a date. Joon was about to enter but realized something and ran back to the green bin and pulled out a neatly folded paper from his pocket and read through it once before tossing it onto the bin. 

Jin walked to the entrance and noticed Joon near the bin and waved to him shyly and was returned with an enthusiastic wave with a beautiful dimple smile. Namjoon ran to the entrance and intervened their hands and left a peck on the elder's cheek and complimented him like how it was written on the paper. "so beautiful that even flowers and moon would hide in shame" Jin turned 50 shades of red before muttering a small 'thank you, you too'. Namjoon smiled and went in. 

The inside of the library was just beautiful but that was not the one which was planned. Jeongguk was with him the whole day telling him the likes of his brother and Namjoon had it all arranged exactly the way it was. "let's pick a book Jinnie" "ok" They both went to the shelves side which contained books of all types, arranged neatly according to different genres. After both of them had picked a book Namjoon guided him to a glass door at the back of the library which had a path with bushes on both sides of it. The path led them to a white table on which rested a fully bloomed red rose and had 2 fancy chairs encircling the table. Jin's jaw dropped at how perfect and beautiful it was with a beautiful garden which went perfect with the moonless night as backdrop. "this is beautiful Joon" Jin whispered with the tip of his lips curved upwards. "not as beautiful as you" Namjoon whispered back and smiled while Jin chuckled at his cheesy behavior.  

They both sat down and opened their books, Jin removed his shoes feeling the lush green grass under his bare feet and Joon copying his actions. Slowly they both moved their legs towards each other like how a magnet would attract metal until both of them were playing footsie under the table, eyes still on the book and goofy smiles present on both their lips even though they were still in the cover page. 

After about an hour Jin closed his book and looked up to see two eyes staring back at him. "if you were a book then this library would definitely shut down" "oh god have you been taking lessons for flirting?" Jin asked his cheeks bright red and Namjoon panicked, how the fuck could he tell that he has been learning how to flirt and things from the day he met the elder?  "ye- i mean n-no haha y would i need it?" Namjoon told and nervously laughed and Jin raised an eyebrow. It was his specialty to find out the truth from lies no matter what it was. Namjoon pouted and told "i just checked google for reference" Jin just laughed and sent a flying kiss his way and Joon imitated catching the kiss, opening a door in his heart with a key and putting the kiss in it before locking the door and giving the key to Jin who happily accepted it while blushing madly. 

"let's walk? there is one more place" Namjoon muttered shyly and Jin stood and walked to him and stretched his hand out for the elder who took it and placed a kiss on the knuckles after intervening it. They walked down the streets which was lit with street lights and the wind was blowing their way making both their hair messy. Finally they stopped in front of a photo booth with neon lights "this is it?" Jin asked, his eyes wide in excitement and his lips fully curved up making him show his teeth "yes, gguk said that you like things like this" Namjoon told and smiled sheepishly making Jin nod his head vigorously "i love it and always wanted to come here with the love of my life aka you Joonie" Namjoon smiled a nd pecked his cheeks before entering the booth. 

The photographer welcomed them and led their way to a room with fairy lights and two stools in the back of the room with boxes under them. They sat down and smiled simply  for the first photo, after that they both looked at each other and connected their lips before pulling away and posing with the props crazily. They paid and went out while looking at the photos and laughing while making weird comments. 

They walked back to the elder's house were Namjoon's car was. "how did i get so lucky? you light up my life like the fourth of July and your smile is all I need when i come back home exhausted. I love you so much baby that I wouldn't be surprised if I killed someone for you because that is the impact you have on me. Whenever I see you everything else disappears and I can't imagine loving anyone else like I love you." Namjoon told and Jin looked at him with a smile and eyes filled with tears threatening to fall. He connected their lips stayed like that for 2 or three minutes before pulling back and hugging the life out of the younger. "I love you too Joonie. So fucking much that my mind is filled with thoughts about you only." Namjoon smiled before kissing him one last time before sending the elder home and getting inside his car and smiling fondly at the memories of today.