8.

Jungkook was not sure if he wanted to give his phone number to him but, right now he is horny and can't deny that he is attracted towards the boy he started texting 4 days back. People will think he has gone crazy because he didn't know anything about the elder let alone his actual name. His thoughts was interrupted when his phone let out a BEEP.

K.TH
it's okay baby if you are not okay with it.

For a second he forgot that the elder was still there and was waiting for a reply. And he decided to give his landline umber. Coz it is a progress to their relationship right? Right.

J.JK
** **** ***
I'm lazy
call me

Taehyung chuckled at the text and dialed his number fast because he was getting impatient.

"Hey baby" Taehyung said in his deep ass voice and Jungkook felt his dick twitch. "hey" jungkook replied trying to be manly but came out in a baby voice. "so cute" taehyung told and was replied with "daddy please" 

"babyboy spread your legs" taehyung told and jungkook laid on the bed and spreaded his legs "i want to mark you and claim you as mine" jungkook wrapped his fingers around his member and began stroking it. "ah fuck ahh~" "no cursing baby" "yes d-daddy ah" taehyung had thrown his head back in pleasure and began rubbing his member listening to to younger's moans. Jungkook thought of talking dirty and gave it a chance. "daddy i wish you were here.. to undress me and kiss every part of me. I want you to take control and use me like the little slut i am" Taehyung was shocked and he was turned on more if that is even possible "ahh baby i am.. ahh so good baby " "i am gonna cum daddy" "cum for me baby" 

A long moan was heard from both the sides as they came. "babyboy?" "yea?" "that was amazing and don't talk dirty when we are in public when we meet in real life" "i will try" Taehyung chuckled and ended the call before telling "then you will have PUNISHED baby"