33.

1 week. It has been a week since their 'pay day' and taehyung hasn't even called the younger once. Just a few text messages asking how he was and all. He stayed the next day after sex taking care of Jeongguk but disappeared after that. Now Jimin was at Jeongguk's house while the younger was crying out rivers. The house was a mess with tissue balls and tubs of empty ice cream mostly EVERYWHERE. 

"comgboebkd  tafe isdb oiifnr" Jimin told while digging into his ice cream tub 

"what the fawk?" Jeongguk asked looking totally adorable in oversized sweater and booty shorts. 

"come on tae is nice he will never do that" Jimin told after swallowing a huge scoop, rn gguk was thinking that taehyung used him for his body and never loved him. 

"i also like to think it that way b-but he isn't calling me, doesn't chat with me for more than 2 minutes. daily it is the same thing 'how are you?' and if i ask something 'work calls' no baby no honey nothing" Jeongguk cried into his pizza box while Jimin made a face of disgust as he didn't take slice of the pizza. 

"hun he is a CEO so obviously he must be busy" Jimin tried to reason but he couldn't see his bestie crying no matter what it was so, he hugged him tightly and whispered soothingly "you gonna take your phone, send him a huge ass message about how much of a dick he is and then you block him. Thank god u didn't give him your phone number" 

"i will chim c-can you ask yo-yoongi if he has someone e-else" Jeongguk whispered, the very thought of his taehyung being with someone else broke him. "i will baby. i surely will, now do what i asked, we will cuddle" Jeongguk's face lit up at the name of cuddles and rushed to his room where his phone was kept, he looked at the wallpaper of him and Taehyung for a bit before opening insta and typing. 

JJK
Taehyung,
i really wanna be so fucking rude towards you 
but i can't because i still love you so much 
you are a fucking asshole and i thought u actually loved me 
i should have known 
'stranger danger' huh?
fuck you 
hope you find someone new 
or better hope u never be happy with the new toy u got to play with
i'm breaking up with you 
it might not be a big deal to you as you might have played with so many lyk this
but this is a big deal to me 
ur my first boyfriend 
and it fucking hurts 
i hate you so much 
SCREW YOU KIM TAEHYUNG
i'm dump your ass 

Blocked KTH

Jeongguk came down with his phone in his hand to see Jimin already setting up the mattress just lyk how they did cuddling sessions before with popcorns and beers, the tv was already set up and frozen was playing. Gguk showed the phone to Jimin who praised him like a proud mother repeating 'jin hyung would be so proud of you' before cuddling with the younger and playing the movie. 

After an hour later Jimin and Jeongguk was dozing off when the latter received a message 

Unknown
i seem to have lost my phone number 
can i have urs?

JJKjust ask if you want my number 

Unknown
can i have ur number? 

JJK
no