14.

Taehyung and Jeongguk was in front of Gguk's house. "Hyung thank you so much for today. I really enjoyed everything, especially seeing you." Taehyung smiled and hugged the younger "Bun i enjoyed more" After waving at each other Jeongguk stood on his tip toes and kissed the elder's nose. But Taehyung wrapped one of his hands around Jeongguk's waist and pulled him closer, the other hand playing with the younger's red hair which he dyed recently. He traced his nose from the younger's forehead to nose inhaling his scent. And moved down and kissed him on the lips softly. They let their lips stay like that for a while before Taehyung pulled away and smiled showing his boxy smile.

Jeongguk went inside his house and Taehyung went inside his car. Gguk went to his room and threw himself on his bed wrapping himself around the blanket lyk a burrito with a red face. 

Time Rewind 

Namjoon p.o.v

Taehyung left saying he has some date. He left me to take care of the company and I left yoongi to take care of it. hehe you are a clever boy Joonie. I walked outside the building and noticed a new café opposite to our company named EatJin. I thought of trying something from there and walked to the café. 

The interior looked great with pink walls and designed ceramic tiles that reflected the white lights that looked like a softer shade of pink because of the decorations. It had pink barstools surrounding round marble white dining tables which had pink roses kept in beautiful glass vases. Coffee scented candles were lit here and there. The café was homely. 

It looked like this

The man who was standing in the counter went inside to fetch something and I went there to place my order

The man who was standing in the counter went inside to fetch something and I went there to place my order. A guy came out of the room but it was not the same person, infact it was not a person at all it was an angel. He had beautiful eyes, cute nose, red glossy lips and perfect facial features along with heavenly voice. 

"What would you like to order Sir?" That person asked I looked at his nametag but it was not there, he was not wearing the uniform in the first place. I frowned on not knowing his name but ordered an iced americano with blueberry cheesecake for takeaway. "Thank you Sir, you can wait while we prepare your order" I nodded but stood there watching him "Ken" he called out and a guy came out, took my order and went back. 

Third person p.o.v

"What is your name precious?" Namjoon asked  "Why do you ask?" Jin asked him "So that we can get to know each other better. Im Kim Namjoon" "What if im not interested in getting to know each other?" Namjoon pouted but then his eyes lit up "I will try my best to get to know you. And I will try hard to make you fall for me" "huh?" Namjoon took his parcel and walked to the door, he turned back and looked at the slightly shocked person behind the counter. "I love you precious, call it Love at First Sight but I fell hard for you and I will try my best to win your heart" he showed his dimples smile and walked out.