26.

Jin was listening to the complaints of a whining Taehyung inside his café. It was really crowded so they decided to sit at a table. "why is he hanging out with Joon, i am more fun and handsome" Taehyung cried out "yah Joonie is also fun and handsome" Jin smacked his head with a spoon. 

Just then the door opened and Namjoon came in searching for someone at the counter and pouting when he couldn't find that certain someone. "he is looking for meeeeee" Jin hissed. "then go to himmmmmmm" Taehyung hissed back. "Joon" Jin waved and indicated him to come to the table. "Taehyung why are you here?" Namjoon asked to a Taehyung who was pouting and lazily slumped over his chair. 

"because my boyfriend is ignoring me" "well that is what you get if you favor cake more than your boyfriend" Namjoon told and flipped his imaginary hair over his shoulder

"because my boyfriend is ignoring me" "well that is what you get if you favor cake more than your boyfriend" Namjoon told and flipped his imaginary hair over his shoulder. "aw Joonie I'm sorry" Jin pouted and talked in baby voice which was extremely cute and Joon melted under it. "Then I will go talk to ggukie" Taehyung told and threw a fist above as victory which made the customers to look at him. "sorry" he told and rushed out of the shop. 

"GGUKIE" taehyung shouted as he opened the door to his office, inside were Yoongi and Jeongguk. "i will wait outside" Yoongi told and went out, passing a sheepish Taehyung. "what?" Jeongguk asked "im sorry baby" Taehyung told and walked forward, towards the CEO's table in which gguk was leaning. Jeongguk just hummed but soon yelped when he was lifted in the air and seated on the table. "you know cake comes first I just couldn't think of anything straight" "coz ur gay" gguk told under his breath but tae heard it. "yea and now i will show you how needy I am" 'HEY I'm supposed to be angry at yo- mmhm" Before Jeongguk could complete his sentence Taehyung kissed him. Jeongguk wrapped his legs around the elder's waist kissing him back. 

Taehyung bit his lower lip and gguk opened his mouth allowing tae's tongue in. taehyung slipped his hand inside gguk's shirt, roaming his hand on the bare skin. They broke the kiss coz air had to be a bitch. Both of them were panting and Taehyung went for the younger's neck sucking and biting on it making gguk moan a bit. After he left a mark he admired it proudly "there you are marked. You are mine" "I am going to pay the consequences of this but I am all yours and yours only" 

Jeongguk reached his pocket and and took out a small box. He opened it and showed Taehyung the two rings inside it. 

He took out the 'i'll be there' ring and slipped it into the younger's middle finger and told him "let's keep the ring finger for something else" Jeongguk smiled and nodded and put the 'wherever you go' ring on the elder's middle finger

He took out the 'i'll be there' ring and slipped it into the younger's middle finger and told him "let's keep the ring finger for something else" Jeongguk smiled and nodded and put the 'wherever you go' ring on the elder's middle finger. "Happy 6th month anniversary love" Jeongguk told and pecked him "I have not forgotten it baby. Tonight at 8. Be Ready." Taehyung told and kissed him.