32.

Jeongguk and Taehyung were cuddled together on the sofa with snacks surrounding them. Currently on their 'pay day' they are watching call me by your name with Taehyung taking side glances at the beautiful male in his arms. At the ending of the movie Taehyung whispered to Jeongguk "call me by your name and I will you by mine" tae thought it would be romantic but no. "u bitch what do you mean by that? are going to leave me in the end?" Jeongguk glared at the male and finally let his tears fall "no baby- c'mere" Taehyung called and gguk sat on his lap "that was sad. I wanted it to be happy" Jeongguk cried on Taehyung's chest "then let's go out?" "no. wanna stay inside" Jeongguk whispered and looked up.

 His eyes were red and puffy, lips formed in a pout and cheeks puffed. Taehyung couldn't control anymore as he smashed his lips onto the younger's, kissing him hungrily and gguk kissed back, letting his hand travel to tae's neck and pulling him deeper into the kiss. They broke the kiss and Jeongguk asked "will you leave me?" "never baby. i'm so much in fucking love with you, it's driving me crazy whenever you are around and remember our rings? wherever you go i will fucking be there i swear" Jeongguk chuckled before kissing Taehyung's neck and sucking on it, leaving a mark  "there you are marked. all mine" Taehyung laughed at his baby before picking him up by the thighs and going to the room "you're all mine gguk, only mine" 

Taehyung closed the door with his leg and threw Jeongguk on the bed, he removed his shirt and hovered over gguk who traced tae's chest with his fingers. "i am going to fuck you hard babyboy that you wont be able to feel your legs" "i don't believe that. you tell it all the time" "what babyboy?" Taehyung asked, his eyes darkened "you are all bark and no bite" Jeongguk told and was soon a moaning mess as taehyung started attacking his neck with open mouthed kisses and sucking on his sweet spot. 

He removed the younger's shirt and place kisses on his abdomen and moved down towards his crouch and placed kisses on the clothed member "already hard baby?" "shut u-mmhm" Taehyung removed both their pants and boxers and kissed gguk's inner thigh leaving hickies all over his body. He licked the younger's member making him let out a moan that made taehyung's dick twitch. "tae im gonna- ahh" Jeongguk came all over his stomach making Taehyung smirk "i dint even start yet baby" 

Let's just say that they had a beautiful night which resulted in the non-functioning of Jeonggukie's legs 🙂