32.

Jimin, Jeongguk and Jin were waiting outside the airport, they were excited to see their friend no, brother after all these years but decided to put on a poker face. After a few minutes the automatic glass doors opened to reveal a beautiful woman in her mid twenties, a young man with sleek black hair who looks handsome and intimidating, someone who would be recognized as a model in first glance. But his walk was powerful like he owned the world and gaze so sharp that would make anyone drop on their knees. And lastly a cute boy about 3 or 4 years holding his dad's pinky with his tiny hands and had a huge resemblance of his dad. Jung Hoseok waved at the three boys who had their lips curved up slightly showing his smile. Jin waved his hand back but the other two crossed their arms. 

Hobi walked over there with Jung Yu Mi and Jung Junwoo. "chimmy 'm sorry" hobi told trying to hug Jimin but got pushed away. Well they could stay mad at hobi but they couldn't do that to a 3 year old pouting because he waved to the birds and they didn't wave back. They all crouched down and started cooing at the small boy 

"aww bby i'm-" 

"jeon jeongguk you can call me-"

 "jinnie hyung or-"

 "chimmy, ur-" 

"adorable and-" 

"kawai-" 

"stop cutting me off" Jimin told and glared at the two and they glared back 

"i'll go first" Jeongguk told but Jimin protested "no i will" 

"shut up you too. I will show you how to deal with a baby you will scare him off and since im more matured and handsome i will go first" Jin told and flipped his hair and crouched down to the boy's level "it has nothing to do with handsomeness" jeongguk whispered "baby i am Jeon Seokjin call me Jin hyung" he told and slightly squished the baby's cheeks while the younger giggled "jinie" "aww my hearteu" "me next, move. Baby i'm Min Jimin call me chimmy" Jimin told and pushed Jin away who scowled at him "oki chimmy" "me now. baby im googie" Jeongguk told and everyone cooed at him "googie i'm jun-junwoooo" he told struggling a bit and everyone felt attacked by the cuteness of the child "hello yu mi ssi i'm Jeon Jeongguk" "no formalities please call me noona" "yah call me oppa" Jin told and yu mi smiled showing her teeth making her look adorable. "noona im jimin" "helloooooo chim" 

They all ignored a pouting male who was constantly trying to talk to Jimin "jiminieeeee junwoo was sick and couldn't travel that's why. i'm so sorryy" Hoseok told and successfully hugged Jimin who was trying to control his smile. "hmm" "yu mi tell em" "they are right if my friend missed my wedding i would have disowned them" yu mi replied sassily and hoseok looked at her and gasped while the rest laughed their ass off. "you- how could you?" Hobi told and was attacked by a hug from all of us "iss ok we forgived you we were playing" Jeongguk told and hobi glared at him playfully "let's goo" Junwoo shouted and all of them shouted back together "aye aye captain" and Jin lifted Junwoo and kept him on his worldwide shoulder while going to the car. "im so lucky" Hobi smiled at the four boys and pecked his wife's cheeks who was smiling lovingly at the rest of them before following them. 

"Byeeeee everyone come home with you boyfies and you with your hubby" Yu Mi told and pointed at Jimin and playfully glared because Jimin told that he will never show them his husband as their punishment. They two nodded but Jimin stuck his tongue at him "you wish" "well then baby let's post his pictures when he was younger in insta and twitter. i'm sure you will be on the trending list" Yu Mi told wickedly and Jimin gasped coz Hobi had lot of his pics when he was younger that included him being naked and drooling while sleeping etc. "i will bring him" Jimin told and hobi and yu mi smiled. 

They kissed the small sleeping angel on Hobi's shoulder and left.