28.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Kim" Seokjin greeted the elders as soon as they arrived while Jeongguk being the shy baby fiddled with his fingers "Good evening Jinnie" Mrs.Kim greeted them and ruffled the younger's hair "and to you also ggukie" "Good evening boys" Mr.Kim greeted and Jeongguk smiled. 

"so why do you like Joon?" Mrs.Kim asked and Jin shared a look with Namjoon who was trying to look professional but dropped a wine glass kept on the table making the four boys laugh. "well he is handsome, kind, cute and clumsy" Jin told and Taehyung indicated to Jeongguk to tell something good about him lyk how Jin did through his eyes, but oh boy gguk really got the wrong message. 

"aww that really is sweet and what about you gguk? Why do you lyk Taehyung?" Mr.Kim asked smiling and Jeongguk deadass told them "He sucks really good" taehyung spit the wine on his brother's face and widened his eyes showing actions with his hands slightly "he loves me under him?" Jeongguk asked confused Mr and Mrs Kim was looking between Taehyung who was showing actions and Jeongguk who was having a hard time understanding wtf the elder was telling while joon and jin facepalmed together. 

Taehyung pointed a finger at his head and his lips were jutted and his eyeballs were looking at the tip of his nose making him look lyk a fish "his iq is like fish?" Jeongguk asked confused and Taehyung just facepalmed. Mr and Mrs Kim laughed slightly and told "you don't need to tell what this idiot asks you to, just tell what makes you love him?" Jeongguk laughed when Mrs.Kim threw an apple at Taehyung who started to show different actions and was now pouting, slumped on his chair. "He is smart and handsome, kind and loving. Cares for everyone and acts like a big  CEO but is a baby of 5 at heart" "Hey I am a big CEO" Taehyung complained and we laughed it off. 

"okay boys if you want to talk you can go upstairs we will bring the fruit salad there" Mr.Kim told and they thanked them and went upstairs. Once inside Taehyung the younger locked the door and looked at Taehyung. 

"what the fawk Tae? I am clearly embarrassed"

 "what did i do? who told you tell them that I suck well?"

 "well u showed something like sucking in air" 

"it showed that i give good kisses" 

"i even said that u lyk me under you because of your actions" 

"sure i do lyk that but what i meant was for you to look under the table so i could show with my foot" 

"you asshole then what was the last one?" 

"that means i have sharp skills like a fish"

 "who the fuck made you a ceo?" 

"shut up ggukie" 

"i wanted to make a good first impression and it turned out lyk this because of you" Jeongguk whined 

"they love you both so much. I will make it up for you babe come here" Taehyung patted his lap. 

"look here you are mine and keep that in mind. If u flirt with anyone else then i am going to punish you" Jeongguk told and straddled on tae's lap 

"how exactly are you going to do that?" taehyung smirked 

"you'll see" 

Jeongguk smashed his lips onto Tae's kissing him hungrily. Taehyung pushed his tongue onto the younger's mouth and groped his ass tightly. Jeongguk gripped his hair tightly and rocked his body back and forth moaning lightly. Jeongguk suddenly got of Taehyung and sat on the bed, pulling out his phone and scrolling on insta lyk nothing happened  while Taehyung was confused and had a boner "washroom's on the left" Jeongguk told with a smirk showing him the washroom which was in his own room.  "you-" before taehyung could hover over the younger a knock was heard on the door. Taehyung quickly took a cushion and hid his boner while Jeongguk hid his laugh and walked over to the door swaying his hips making tae eye him hungrily. He reached the door and lifted his shirt a bit mouthing 'fuck me daddy' before opening the door. Taehyung took another pillow and threw it at Jeongguk but unexpectedly it hit Mrs.Kim who was holding two cups of fruit salad with vanilla ice cream. 

"is this what i get after carrying you in me for 10months and looking after your ass for 22 years?" Mrs.Kim dramatically asked 

"it was a mistake" Taehyung tried to tell her 

"I am officially disowning you from this family" 

Taehyung over dramatically clutched his heart and waited for 2 seconds before coming to his normal face and scoffing "you are not going to have another son" "well i have 2. Kim Seokjin and Kim Jeongguk" Mrs.Kim told and flipped her hair and left not before giving the salad to Jeongguk who was enjoying the drama while Taehyung really thought his mom is replacing him.

"here babe" Jeongguk handed him a cup and started to suck and lick his spoon which contained ice cream. "gguk i swear if you continue that you won't be able to walk" Taehyung growled and went to the washroom as Jeongguk chuckled before eating.