12.

"Hey" 

"Hi" my voice came out as a squeak 

"are you single?" 

okay another pervert. why is it that all the handsome af guys are perverts? well my TaeTae is not a pervert

"Why? How many of me do you see?" i sassily replied and looked back to my phone. He chuckled at my response, fuck that voice it sounds familiar and pulled the chair in front of me to sit. 

Taehyung p.o.v

God he is so handsome, like an angel dropped from heaven. He is familiar but i just can't remember. 

"can i buy you a drink?" 

"no but i can take the money instead" 

Sassy baby. But I lyk it that way. He is not allowing anyone to flirt with him and doesn't seem to realise me also. My lovely baby.

"i don't think i have introduced myself"

"no you haven't and I am not interested to listen also" 

"culd I have your name then?" 

"why don't you have yours already?" 

"yes I do and the name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung" 

"what do you not get in-"

"my close friends and people I luv call me Tae" i said smiling ear to ear and I looked at his face. He looks so shook and adorable at the same time. Oh my Lord I am going to die from his cuteness.

His cheeks turned red from embarrassment and he looked down "ah I am sorry

His cheeks turned red from embarrassment and he looked down "ah I am sorry. I dint know who you were and-" "baby chill. I am happy you dint allow anyone flirt with you lyk that" I said and enjoyed watching his cheeks turn red fiercely. "Let's order?" "okay" he told and smiled, oh what a sight it was, bunny teeth full on display and button nose scrunched up cutely, chubby red cheeks and big, beautiful, sparkling doe eyes shining like it contained stars in them.  I think I am going to faint. We ordered the drinks and went out with it hand in hand. 

Third person p.o.v

Jungkook and Taehyung intertwined their fingers and walked towards the amusement park near Starbucks. It was not packed since it was a weekday but still there were a few people. Taehyung stood near the bumpy car ride waiting for the bunny who went to dispose their cups. 

Jungkook tiptoed behind Taehyung to surprise him but just before he could jump on him Taehyung turned back and grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. "yes bunny?" "stop calling me your bunny I won't hop and you don't own me. Do you?" "I bet you think you do well you don't" they both sang together and laughed at their childishness.