11.

I checked myself in the mirror for the 10th time. I ruffled my hair which was combed neatly because i wanted him to see me as i am. This is not some kind of official meeting and i feel uncomfortable with suits and neat hair, I luv being the messy person i am.

 This is not some kind of official meeting and i feel uncomfortable with suits and neat hair, I luv being the messy person i am

Perfect. 

With Jungkook

"No hyung i can't wear black" i whined to to Jin hyung. He was helping me pick an outfit from the past 2 hours but nothing seemed to please me. Finally hyung threw a white t-shirt, yellow jacket and jeans. "Wear this and come and if you utter a single word you are going to starve for a week" Jin hyung can be scary sometimes and what's worse is that he does what he says and i sure don't want to starve for a week. I silently changed into those clothes and went back to hyung. "kook you look really good." I looked into the mirror. I really look good.

I thanked hyung and went to Starbucks as he told

I thanked hyung and went to Starbucks as he told. I sat on the corner seat and scrolled through the phone as I waited for him to come. I opened insta and decided to text chim.

J.JK
Mochi

P.JM
You asshole
finally realized that i dint die?

J.JK
hehe
ok so I am going to meet Tae today

P.JM
OML
R YOU SERIOUS?

J.JK
yes chim

P.JM
wait-
who is Tae again?

J.JK
you idiot
my online crush

P.JM
oh kook
what if he is a pedo?

J.JK
No he is not

P.JM
how can you be so sure?
you haven't met him before

J.JK
you are supposed to support me

P.JM
okay
GET LAID KOOKIE

J.JK
wtf?

P.JM
what?
I am supporting you
and anygays send a pic of ur future hubby

J.JK
tf?
Pls i beg you don't support anymore

P.JM🖕Yoonie is calling Bye Virgin

J.JK
bitch
choke on yoongi's dick
and die

Jungkook looked up as he heard a tap on his table, before him stood an ethereal man. Tall and handsome, black eyes and pink lips. To add more to his feature he had a very deep voice.

"Hey"