15.

"Hyung he is a bunny, with bunny smile and button nose. So cute and fluffy. I just want to keep him in my pocket forever and his red glossy lips is so sweet hyung. You have to believe me when I say he is going to be the death of me. And oh oh hyung listen then way he scrunch his face and oh my god hyung when he pouts I feel like my heart is is being attacked with koo-pid's arrow and oh my god hyung his little 'let's get i-" 

"Taehyung you have been repeating the same thing since you came back" 

"okay then I will stop" Taehyung told with a pout and slumped into his chair, his mind clouded with a certain bunny

"okay then I will start" Namjoon told and clapped his hands excitedly

"huh?" 

"There is a new café near our company and I went to try something but then I saw an angel Tae. A pure form of angel in a human's disguise. He was beautiful as hell. They way he talks with customers have professionalism and the way he talks with the works have a tint of love and softness in them. The duality made my heart flip and his smile is worth everything. He dint tell me his name but I will try to win his heart and make him mine. I will love him unconditionally because he is worth it and everything else. And you know how sassy he is it is almost unbelievab-" 

"Stop fantasizing over boys you won't get and go to sleep idiots" Mrs.Kim aka Kim Taeyeon told as she was witnessing how his two forever single sons talking bout 2 boys for about an eternity. 

"Mom for your information 'He is mine' and will always be" Taehyung snapped at his mom

"Tae baby is he your boyfriend?" 

"No" 

"Did you tell him that you love him honey?" 

"uh..No" 

"THEN HOW THE FUCK IS HE YOURS IDIOT?" his mom yelled and threw a granola bar at him and his elder brother.

"I will ask him tomorrow and I will come back successfully with an award" 

"why do u need the award for?" 

"to give it to dad for living with you all these years" He told and ran into his room before his mom could peel him alive.

"YOU BRAT- what about you joonie?" 

"he doesn't seem easy. No chance flirting with him" Namjoon told pouting

"Don't worry baby. your father was like this. He was cold and acted as he dint know me even if I was annoying the life out of him every day"

"Then what happened?" Namjoon asked interested in his parent's love life

"Then I gave him his own medicine. I started acting cold with him and dint annoy or be clingy with him. So he came after me and the first thing that idiot asked instead of dating was to marry him. I had no option, I was so in love with him to actually see how dumb your dad was  and married him" His mom told with a sigh 

"Baby help me. My shoe is on top of the cupboard" Mr. Kim aka Kim Taehun shouted from his room with a tint of desperation in his voice.

"Coming... But i dont regret it honey. If you love him then you should not let go. Annoy him with flirty pick up lines and love. You will know you have succeeded first step when you make him blush, Second step when you make him smile or laugh, Third step when he gets jealous if he sees you with someone else, Fourth step when he opens up to you and trusts you. Okay honey?  Go get your man" his mom told and went her bedroom

"Thanks mom you are the best" He told and smiled at his mother who unlike mostly other parents supports their children for their sexuality and help them get their love.