34.

Unknown
ouch 

JJK
who the fuck are you?

Unknown
gguk it's me taehyung 
if u still love me and trust me 
come to xxx park at 4:30 am
please baby 
i love you so much

JJK
fuck you tae 

Blocked Unknown 

He wanted to tell this to Jimin but seeing the mochi fast asleep he also decided to sleep but not before setting the alarm at 3, he wanted to look pretty for the elder. 

Next Morning 

Jeongguk woke up at 3, his eyes barely opening but after remembering yesterday's text he rushed to the washroom and took a bath washing his hair with shampoo and conditioner and after that he dried his hair and slightly curled it after going onto his makeup. Finally he put a white dress and a light amount of lip gloss. 

He slowly went out of the house not wanting to disturb the sleeping elder but kept a note for him to read

He slowly went out of the house not wanting to disturb the sleeping elder but kept a note for him to read. Jeongguk went to the park at 4:15 and saw Taehyung waiting for him. 'this mofo really knew that i would come huh?' Taehyung looked so fucking handsome in white, lyk an anime character. Both of them were wearing white.

Jeongguk went near the elder and Taehyung looked at him for a moment before hugging him tightly "oh baby why the fuck would you do that? why would you leave me? i fucking love you so much" he sniffled

Jeongguk went near the elder and Taehyung looked at him for a moment before hugging him tightly "oh baby why the fuck would you do that? why would you leave me? i fucking love you so much" he sniffled. Jeongguk pulled him and wiped the little specks of tears on his beautiful eyes before looking at him in the eyes "why the fuck were you ignoring me for a week? i thought you found someone else" he glared and Taehyung shook his head "i wanted to give you a surprise and hell no doll i can't imagine loving someone other than you" "what surprise?" Jeongguk asked in his small voice, his eyes containing tears which were threatening to fall "look there" Taehyung told and Jeongguk did as bid. 

The sun was slowly starting to rise and the few rays were starting to illuminate the park. It was beautiful, everything was beautiful. Jeongguk turned to the side to see Taehyung on one knee with an opened velvet box in his hand which contained two beautiful rings. Jeongguk let his tears fall as he cupped his mouth with his cute fingers to silence the gasp that was about to come. 

"I want you to be mine, I want you to have all that I have, I want to call you Kim Jeongguk. I love you so much. This is short but that is all i found in google" Taehyung told and Jeongguk chuckled "i am not good with all these romantic stuff but the day you sent me a text i wanted to change, i wanted to be the most romantic person in the world for you doll, i love you. marry me?" Jeongguk nodded vigorously and stretched out his hand while Taehyung slipped the ring onto his ring finger. 

SNAP

Gguk turned around and saw his parents, the kims, jin and joon, hobi, yu mi and junwoo, yoongi and JIMIN? they clicked a picture right when taehyung put the ringer with the sunrise as the backdrop making it all look beau. 

Jeongguk put the finger on Tae's hand and another picture was shot. Then they kissed each other, no teeth, no tongue just the meeting of lips and they let it stay there for a minute or two before pulling back. 

"jimin you knew?" gguk asked and jimin nodded "i hate you" he whined and chim chuckled while all of the gathered around for a picture. A FAMILY PHOTO.