35.

"do you take Kim Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"i do" 

"do you take Jeon Jeongguk to be your lawfully wedded husband?" 

"i do" 

"you may now kiss the groom" 

Taehyung cupped Jeongguk's face and kissed him softly erupting screams and claps from the audience. They pulled back and he bopped his nose on the younger's 

"Kim Jeongguk"

 "yes?"

 "ur beautiful" 

"i know" 

Taehyung chuckled "my pretty baby" gguk giggled and went down hand in hand. 

As expected the most sound was coming from the group of six and a half. "Gguk get that d tonight" Jimin screamed and Jeongguk hid his face in his hands. They went to them and group hugged and yu mi took care to not crush Junwoo. They pulled back and clapped for the couple while Jimin and Hoseok was teasing them, telling them to use protection. "ya'll shut up" Jeongguk whined and the rest laughed. 

They took the blessings of their parents who adored how beautiful they looked as a couple and left for home, the mansion their parents gifted them. 

Taehyung entered the house with Jeongguk in his arms and first made their way to the bedroom and threw him on the bed. "baby it's our night. let's make it memorable" Taehyung whispered seductively and it did something to Jeongguk's dick. "yea, let's sit all night and talk" "no that is not what i- baby don't tease" Taehyung growled and gguk giggled and back away until his head hit the headboard. He was trapped in Taehyung's arms and soon as tae was about to kiss him he stopped it with his hands. "nope. i need to shower, i feel sticky" "ooh baby did you cum already?" Taehyung asked wiggling his eyebrows and got hit by a pillow "shut up, this dress is making me feel sticky" "gimme a kiss" Taehyung cried "nope we won't stop now. i'll come back soon"

Jeongguk told and got up, removing his coat and tie, he took of his shirt and pants showing his built body. Taehyung licked his lips and removed his clothes and dashed into the washroom "tae~~~ i want to take a bath first" Jeongguk whined at his childish acts but Taehyung poked his head out nd smirked "i never said i was showering alone babyboy" He pulled the younger in and pinned him onto the door, kissing him and trailing it to his jaw and neck leaving hickies all over his body. 

"tae ahh l-let's take bath" Jeongguk moaned out and Taehyung picked him by his thighs and took him to the tub and pulled the tap, letting the water fall on his body. Taehyung turned the younger and made him face the wall "just put it in" Jeongguk groaned and Taehyung chuckled "no prep?" "no" Taehyung aligned himself on the younger's hole and thrusted in erupting a loud moan from the younger. He bottomed out and thrusted in again "ah Tae right THERE ahh" Taehyung smiled in victory of finding the younger's prostate and thrusted in right there for a few times "tae-i'm g-gonna" Taehyung understood and stroked the younger's dick making him cum and Taehyung came inside gguk. 

Jeongguk moaned at the feeling of getting filled up and turned around and started kissing the elder. They pulled back and smiled at each other lovingly and cleaned themselves up. 

Taehyung picked the younger and wiped him then took him to the room and picked one of his shirts which was loose for the younger and was denied when asked for pants telling it was comfortable without it. Taehyung wore his trousers and climbed onto the bed, shirtless.  He wrapped his hands around the younger's torso and pulled him close 

"I Love You Taehyung" 

"I Love You More my pretty baby" 

THE END

New story coming up

New story coming up. Top-Tae, Bottom-Ggukie

Side ships

-Namjin
-Yoonmin

Please check it out💜💜💜💜