24.

Taehyung was nervous as fuck. Today he was going to meet the younger's parents. He wanted to make an impression so he was torturing Namjoon who was also frustrated because they both were going together. To say Namjoon was devastated would be an understatement, he couldn't pick something for himself and the younger was throwing a tantrum and being unusually picky, 'tht is so cliche, this is too formal, this is that, this is this, blah blah blah' After hearing all the noise from the room their parents entered the room to meet a Taehyung sprawled on the bed and Namjoon lying between a pile of clothes. "what the hell are you two doing" mrs.kim burst out after seeing the room in a mess. 

"mom today we are going to meet gguk's nd jinnie's parents and he is torturing me" Namjoon told and went behind his parents with a pout. "aww taetae is trying to impress his crushhhh" mr.kim sing songed. "dad don't make me a murderer at this young age" Taehyung told with a glare that made him look lyk an angry puppy and the three of them started laughing. "Taetae, mommy will help you" "okieeeeeee" 

Mrs.Kim after consulting with Mr.Kim picked two dresses for their sons and sent them to the changing room.  

"so handsome oh my gawd. My inner fangirl is coming out" mrs.kim started squealing 

"i am more handsome" mr.kim scoffed but smiled after mrs.kim gave him a peck 

"eww pda" the youngest one told and both the sons left the house. 

Time skip

Both the Kims were standing outside the Jeons house. Before they were about to knock the door was opened by a woman. She was beautiful and had beautiful facial features. "oh come in" she told sweetly. Inside Jeongguk and Jin was waiting for the two of them and each of them were drooling at how perfect each other's soulmates looked. 

(i wont tell to ignore the mic coz he looks hot) 

"sit down kids" Mr

"sit down kids" Mr.Jeon told and they all sat. 

Taehyung and Namjoon had read many article's about how to impress your boyfriend's parents and tried to keep their manners. They made a straight face but it ended up looking like they were constipated. "boys loosen up it's okay we won't bite" Mr.Jeon told trying to control his laugh. 

After playing two rounds of rock paper scissors under the table Jeongguk, who clearly failed both rounds decided to tell first. 

"mom, dad. I want to tell you both something. I love Taehyung over here so much, I have told you both about him and now your meeting him for the first time. Please dad I really love him so much" 

"okay" 

"i swear he is the only person that will keep me- wait what?" Jeongguk asked confused and the rest burst out laughing on the table. 

"what ggukie? you thought we will throw you out?" Mr.Jeon asked 

"yea" gguk told bluntly and sat in his chair. 

Namjoon and Taehyung introduced themselves to the parents and they ate the food in joy. 

After eating gguk and Tae went to the younger's room. As soon as they closed the door Taehyung threw himself on gguk, hugging him from behind and kissing the nape of his neck. "Taehyung ah my parents are here" Taehyung whined but agreed to stop if he receives a kiss. Jeongguk leaned forward and kissed Tae's button nose and walked away as nothing happened. "hey you i said on the lips" "you didn't say anything" Jeongguk was lifted and thrown on the bed. Taehyung hovered over him and pinned his hand with just one of his huge ass hands. 

He nuzzled his head into the younger's neck which make gguk giggle and rock back his body and ended up hitting his head on the headboard. "ahhh awww ouch" gguk whined and tae panicked, he removed his hands and tried to rub the younger's head but the bunny quickly switched their positions and pinned the CEO's hands. He moved forward to kiss the elder, when they were so close Taehyung leaned forward but gguk moved back. This continued for a few times until Taehyung had enough of the younger's teasing. He smirked and locked the bunny's legs in his own and pushed him onto the opposite side of the bed with Taehyung on the top. 

Tae roughly smashed his lips onto the younger and pushed his tongue in. He savoured the younger's wet cavern while his hand smacked the Gguk's ass. Jeongguk moaned through the kiss and his hands were struggling to get out of Taehyung's grip. "oh my god you horny motherfuckers" 

Jin came through the door with a Namjoon on the side (chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side. sorry)  "hyung you should have knocked" Jeongguk whined trying to sit on the bed properly but ended up getting pulled to Taehyung's lap. Jin sat on the bed and knocked on gguk's forehead "not on me on the door" the youngest cried and the rest started laughing. 

Something caught Namjoon's eyes as he moved towards the corner of the study table and picked a photo frame. He looked around and saw that there were many pictures with a very familiar person "do you know him?" 

 He looked around and saw that there were many pictures with a very familiar person "do you know him?" 

awwwwww