19.

this is just so adorable 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all were at Jimin's house after knowing that Yoongi, Jimin's boyfriend is Taetae's personal assistant the six of us got together. Currently we were sitting in the living room, Tae, yoongi, jin and joon were on the couch while i was standing next to the stool in which chim was seated. He was currently showing us how he is going to do on his practical so he wont panic when he does it for real. Jimin had a screwdriver in his hand and a bread toaster on the table. 

"okay so this shit is not working? yea that is the complaint. okay so i am going to check for the antenna. I don't know about new radios but i will just give it a try" Chim said and started searching for something 

"radio?" i questioned 

"gguk i know i am dumb but i am a electronic final year. I know what a radio is" jimin replied and went back to analyzing the bread toaster that he thinks is a 'radio' 

I said nothing but moved towards him and opened the bread toaster by the handle showing him what was inside. 

"bread toaster" i said plainly and moved back to where i was

"bread toaster" i said plainly and moved back to where i was. I could hear muffled laughs of the 5 of them, even the grumpy yoongi hyung was laughing at his boyfriend. 

Jimin looked between me and the toaster then banged his head on the table and started whining "I am going to fail" "are you knowing that now?" Jin hyung asked then started laughing. Namjoon hyung looked at him and said "you look very pretty when you laugh" Hyung stopped laughing and blushed 50 shades of red. 

"no baby you won't fail. You are just stressing yourself" Yoongi hyung told at the now pouting short male. "yoonieeee~" Jimin said and made walked towards yoongi hyung with grabby hands and sat on his lap. Taehyung copied his actions and make grabby hands towards me to sit on his lap, i did what he wanted and saw Namjoon hyung making grabby hands towards Jin hyung who slapped his hands off. 

Third Person p.o.v

"okay hoomans I bought you juice" Mrs.Park said as she entered the living hall with a tray that had 6 glasses of juice, 5 glasses had orange juice in them and 1 glass consisted of pink liquid. Everyone took the orange glass except for Jimin who took the pink glass and when we asked why he took that Mrs.Park answered that it is for him to grow taller. "noo mom. I dont lyk orange juice that's why. I am not that short" Jimin whined  and everyone laughed. 

"So you guys are dating?" Mrs.Park asked pointing at the cuddled up taekook drinking juice from each other's glass. "yes mrs.park" jeongguk answered "call me eomma baby" "oki doki eomma" gguk told and smiled making a certain someone's heart do several flips because of how cute his boyfriend was. "so how about you two?" she asked to joon and jin 

"yes" 

"no" 

"what do you mean yes? from when are we dating?" Jin asked, his cheeks redder than cherry 

"we can start from now" 

"no thanks" 

"how cruel" Namjoon told and pouted which made him look extra cute. 

"aww that is okay win his heart honey" mrs.park told to joon and winked at jin as she understood that he already fell for  him. 

Namjoon nodded and they all decided to go out. "does anyone has a plan?" taehyung asked and jeongguk and jimin started listing out things. 

"a movie" jimin told excitedly from yoonie's lap 

"food" jeongguk continued with the same excitement 

"beach" 

"food" 

"library" 

"food" 

"N Seoul Tower" 

"food" 

"baby all you want to do is eat?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend because all he said was 'food' and Jeongguk pouted 

"i dint want ya'll to be hungry" 

"you brat just tell that you are using us as an excuse to eat" Jin hyung told 

"I should get this for bring a caring dongsaeng" Jeongguk told and sighed dramatically 

"psh shut up" 

"okay guys are we going?" yoongi asked 

"yess!!" they all screamed and got up to get dressed 

"let's get food first I am hungry" gguk told before running to chim's room. they all laughed at the cute younger and went to get dressed. 

"Let's Get It"