17.

Taehyung picked up Jeongguk by his waist and threw him on the couch. He loosened his tie while walking towards him. Jeongguk gulped seeing the dark look in the older's eyes. Taehyung leaned forward and put both his hands on the couch, caging Jeon in between. Tae smashed his lips onto the red haired male. The kiss was rough and filled with lust. Taehyung roamed his hand under the younger's shirt and stopped on his nipples. He rubbed on one of the bud softly while his leg made it's way in between Jeongguk's thighs, rubbing and creating friction making Jeongguk moan into the kiss. 

Taehyung took this chance to slide his tongue into the younger's cavern and savour every part of it. Jeongguk gripped the elder's hair and tugged on it while his other hand was on Taehyung's ass. They broke the kiss to intake air and Taehyung looked at the beauty sitting on the couch- messed up hair, swollen lips, drool on his chin, crumbled shirt and oh- a boner. He smirked and sat on the couch pulling Jeongguk on his lap and placed open mouthed kisses on his neck. Soon the younger was half naked with only his jeans on and was straddling in Taehyung's lap. 

Taehyung took one of the bud into his mouth and sucked on it earning a lewd moan from the younger. "Ahh Tae~ngh ah" "sensitive there baby?" "mhm" "let's start your punishment?" Jeongguk only nodded and bit his lips in a not so innocent way making Taehyung lose his control. He removed the younger's jeans with one hands and threw it away then started taking off his own pants. He laid the younger on his thighs, ass facing towards him and lowered his boxer "count babyboy" "o-ok" 

Taehyung slapped his ass earning a moan and a count "one"

Slap! "two"

Slap! "three"

Slap! "four" 

Slap! "f-five" 

Taehyung stopped as he heard his baby whimper the last number helped him to sit back and kissed him all over the face including his lips earning a giggle from the bunny which made his heart flutter. Taehyung removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt and took it off but Jeongguk stopped him as he was about to remove his coat. "don't take off your coat" he told while blushing. Oh damn why is he so cute.

He laid Jeongguk on the couch and took off the younger's boxers along with his own. Taehyung took some condom and lube from his drawer and came back but then he remembered something. He looked down and saw his belt that he took off along with his pants. Taehyung took that belt and walked towards gguk. He put the belt around Jeongguk's neck and put on the condom and lube. Jeongguk laid on the couch waiting for taehyung to enter but he soon moaned when he felt sucking and licking on his inner thigh. His dick twitched when he felt Tae's hot breath on it. "taehyung ahh.. please" 

He coated two fingers in lube and put it in Jeongguk's pink hole earning a loud moan from the younger. Taehyung added a third finger and started scissoring him and when he was streched enough he took out the fingers. "baby tell me when to move okay?" "okay" Taehyung pushed his cock inside the younger slowly "ahh~ngh ahh taehyung ah" the pleasure was overwhelming for him. "move" Taehyung nodded and thrusted into the younger, he smirked when he found the younger's prostate and started abusing it.

"taehyungg ahh" Taehyung's hand made it's way towards the belt and pulled it. Jeongguk felt a burning sensation on his neck but he enjoyed it, it was pleasure more than pain. After a few thrusts Jeongguk felt a knot in his stomach. "tae i'm gon-na c-cum" Jeongguk moaned out even though the belt was choking him. "cum babyboy" Taehyung told and Jeongguk came on his stomach. A few more thrusts later Taehyung came into the condom and he pulled out. He removed the belt from the younger's neck and kissed the red mark on it. 

"hehe tae stop it's tickling" Jeongguk told as taehyung was nuzzling his head into the younger's neck. "okay then i want to mark you" Taehyung told kissing Jeongguk on his lips. "mmhm" Jeongguk moaned as taehyung placed kisses on his neck and sucked on his sweet spot creating a hickey on it. He traced the kiss onto the younger's chest and kissed it making Jeongguk arch his back as he clutched onto Taehyung's coat. 

Suddenly Taehyung stopped and looked at Jeongguk 

"baby?" 

"yeah?"

"be my boyfriend"