Celebrate

Nazli looked at her mobile for the nth time that day but there were no notifications. It has been 2 weeks since he went back. Though she was aware that he would be busy, she was still hopeful he would message her.

She decided to watch a movie to distract herself and flipped through the channels. She settled on watching some songs instead and fell asleep without realising.

He knocked on the door but there was no response. He opened the door using his key. Considering that this became his second home, Nazli got a key made for him. As he dragged his suitcase, he saw her lying on the sofa with the telly on and laptop resting on her.

Placing the laptop on the coffee table, he turned the telly off. He picked her up and placed her on bed before planting a quick kiss on her forehead. He thought she must be exhausted with work and headed to the guest room. He could surprise her in the morning.

She woke up to the sound of "Love me like you do" playing on the telly and saw Ferit scooping her in his arms. He then swirled around the living room before pulling her into a kiss. As they broke apart, Nazli woke up startled.

"Ahhh I've gone completely mad..." She hit her head. She then wondered how she ended up in her room as that part of her dream was true. She did sleep on the sofa watching telly last night.

Was it a dream though? She could feel his presence. She ran to the guest room to find out.

There he was sleeping on his stomach. He looked so cute. She quickly slipped in the bed next to him and as if on cue he turned around and snuggled closer to her.

"Good morning Ferit" She gave him a quick peck.

"Mmm" He missed holding her in his arms.

"Feriiiit" She said.

"Let me sleep Nazli" He said, hugging her tight. She let him be. She caressed his face and recalled her earlier dream. A blush crept on her face and Feeit opened his eyes to look at her as there was no response.

"What did I miss?" He said looking at her face.

"Why did you not wake me up last night?" She questioned him.

"You're fast asleep Nazli.. didn't even realise when I picked you up." He explained to her.

"I didn't know you were coming" She said.

"Really?" asked Ferit.

"I mean yes but Deniz's concert is on Saturday. It's only Wednesday." She raised an eyebrow.

"It's an important day for you Nazli, how can I miss it?" Ferit closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him as she tried to get out. It was the day she would find out if she got the promotion.

"Wow so says the hotshot, the raise I might get may not even afford your flight tickets over this month" She said.

He opened his eyes and looked straight into hers.

"It can still fund one of my retirement retreats you know" He was so proud of her for standing on her own and it was not like she made any less. She already owns an apartment of her own in one of the expensive cities in the world.

"Oh, is it? Anything else that you might want" She was shocked to hear his plans.

"A dinner should do for tonight. I'm sure you would take care of the reservation" He kissed her and headed towards the bathroom. Shewent to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

"Abla" She heard as she picked her mobile.

"Is he there yet?" Asuman excitedly asks her. It felt like the only question Asuman asked her ever since she confessed her feelings to her sister.