Enchanted

Nazli woke up to see Ferit staring at her lovingly. She could get used to this every morning.

"Good morning Ferit" She kissed him.

"Good morning Nazli" He pulled her on top of him, caging her in his arms so she cannot escape.

He left a trail of kisses all along her face and neck before catching her lips. She found herself melting in his arms. The alarm went off bringing them out of their reverie.

"We'll be late Ferit" She said as he still wasn't willing to let her go.

"Didn't you say you had meeting at 9?" He let her go and rushed to the bathroom as soon as she said that.

"That's very unflattering that you are willing to dump me for work" She said from across the door so he could hear.

"Do I complain when you do the same to me for food?" He retorted once he came out with only a towel tied around his waist. She couldn't think of any comeback as she was busy drooling over him.

"I'm all yours forever Nazli. If you get to work on time, we can have all evening to ourselves to continue this." He said as he inched closer to her.

Realising what he said, Nazli just hit him on the arm and ran away to the washroom to get ready.

Nazli came out taking her time. She saw a note on the breakfast plate,

"Make do with this for now, we can finish what we started in the evening"

Nazli immediately sent him a series of angry emojis while all she got in response was the kiss emojis.

xxx

It was a busy day at work considering Deniz and 2 other members of team were on holiday. She did leave a message to Ferit she'll be late by an hour. Later her mobile turned off and she could not check any messages.

As she opened the door, she saw Engin and Ferit in the living room and she realised she forgot all about them coming today.

"Sorry I completely forgot about..." She apologised as she walked in.

"No worries Nazli... I was back early so texted them to come over." Ferit realised she forgot her charger when it went to voicemail. It was very typical of Nazli to forget the charger. Once, he had to get information out of Deniz discreetly to know if she as ok when she didn't pick his calls or message him.

"Hi Nazli" Fatos said as she walked across to Nazli.

"This is Fatos" Ferit introduced Nazli to Fatos and headed over to kitchen to check on his casserole.

"Why don't you guys catch up while we set the table for dinner?" Engin offered to help Ferit while the ladies chat.

Talking to Fatos was like catching up with a long lost friend. Conversation just flowed. Fatos seemed genuine without any pretence which Nazli liked.

"Ladies, dinner is ready" Engin announced.

"Wow that's quite a spread" Fatos said as they settled down.

"Someone wanted a proper welcome" Ferit winked at Engin.

Nazli mouthed a quick thank you to Ferit as she sat down next to him. Dinner was fun with Engin and Fatos filling Nazli with anecdotes of Ferit. Once they finished dinner and cleared the table, Ferit asked everyone for icecream and found that the freezer was empty. He announced that he'd go and get it.

"Let's all go and eat near riverside. I can do with a walk. It's a great place to live Nazli. I'll definitely look around here if we move." Engin said.

"You guys carry on... I'll quickly change and come." Nazli wanted to freshen up as she was still in her work clothes.