Unromantic

"I..I.. In my defence, it all worked out well... You guys are made for each other" He tried to escape but it seemed impossible.

"When Asuman was on her visit to London, we sort of liked each other. We kept in touch and sometime later, she figured out you were related to me. She asked me if I could get Nazli to meet you. If I asked either of you to meet each other, you would have turned me down.

So, I thought it would be the best to let you meet on your own terms. We thought a lot about how to make it happen and it finally worked out when you called me that you were coming to London. I'm sorry if I hurt you guys". Deniz apologised.

Ferit simply hugged him in response.

"Thanks, Deniz" He whispered.

"Nazli has already decided your punishment, I'll leave you alone." He kissed Nazli on the cheek.

"You know you're my best friend... I wouldn't do it with wrong intentions" Deniz apologised to Nazli.

"I know" She hugged him. She secretly heard the conversation on her wedding day when Asuman was fighting with Deniz about who deserved the credit for setting them up. She was not angry, but they had to be confronted.

"If you guys patched up, let's deal with the other monkey involved in this." Ferit joined them.

"You better not warn her Deniz" Nazli warned him.

"I won't even dare" He bowed to her and left.

"What's the plan wifey? Where do you want to go? I'm all yours" Ferit winked at her.

"We're meeting my parents for early dinner at a restaurant and then we leave for the airport from there." She replied.

"How unromantic Nazli!! I was asking about honeymoon" He shook his head and left.

xx

"So eniste, when are you asking mom and dad about my trip?" Asuman asked him as the elders moved away to a separate table.

"Once you clear your test and get the admission sorted." He told her.

"What? That's not fair" She complained.

"Well setting up your sister without her knowledge was unfair too" He said pointing to Nazli.

Asuman looked at her sister who was glaring at her and turned to Deniz, who gave a helpless expression.

"Abla, you know why I did it" She tried to justify her actions and Ferit did not miss the secret eye exchange between the sisters.

"Do you even know how disappointed she was when you avoided each other? You guys almost gave us a heart attack." Deniz butted in.

"Calm down Asuman. You're forgiven." Ferit pulled Asuman into a side hug.

"But you're not coming until you get the admission sorted" Nazli gave her a serious look.

"Fine" Asuman said as knew her sister would not give in.

"Why did she do it Nazli?" Ferit asked her once they were alone.

"Who did what?" Nazli acted innocent as she ate a spoonful.

"You know what I meant" He raised an eyebrow.

"No I don't" She was still eating.

"You can try this fake pretending drama before someone else. Out with the truth now" He crossed his arms.

"You're overreacting now. There's nothing" She went to sit with the parents.

It was time for them to go.