Birthday

"Good morning sleeping beauty" His lips traced every inch of her face while she snuggled even more closer. She missed waking up next to him and was not ready to let go of him yet.

"I'm not going anywhere but your sister might fly here if you don't pick up. It rang 3 times already." He handed her mobile with his free hand while the other was around her and she could see Asuman was calling.

"Asuman" She screamed as she picked it up while Ferit caged her under him.

"Abla... Is everything ok? Why are you screaming?" Asuman enquired.

"I was startled, Asuman, just woke up..." Nazli composed herself trying to fight him to move. Instead, he chose to tease her by leaving behind a trail of kisses from her neck to shoulder.

"All set for tomorrow?" Asuman asked as she was helping Nazli pick her outfit and accessories over last week.

"Yea I'm... What's up with you?" Nazli asked, trying to push Ferit away from her.

"I've exams Abla.. busy with preparations" Asuman hated exams.

"All the best Asuman, I'll text you later" She said as Ferit started to tickle her by running his fingers across her stomach.

"You're so going to pay for this" She hit Ferit with a pillow as she cut the call. She chased him out of her room asking him to get ready soon as she planned the whole day out.

Usually, he is in charge, but with Nazli it is so different. He is happy to relax and let her lead the way. They started with breakfast at a cafe nearby and headed towards the countryside. She knew he loves being outdoors so what better way to spend the day than check out the countryside.

"Ah finally" She said as they reached the church at the top of a hill. The views from the top are amazing, they were told and Ferit decided they had to climb it.

"It wasn't that bad Nazli" He said, settling down on the grass pulling her to sit beside him.

"Well not everyone is as fit as you" She had struggled to match his pace.

"Wouldn't it be nice to retire here?" said Ferit.

"You said the same thing last time as well. How many retirement retreats are you planning on having?" She recalled the first time they went around the countryside.

"Probably one for every season "He smiled.

"Seems more like one for every month." She said thinking of his choices.

"That gives me more choice to hide if I get tired of you. "He said running away down the hill knowing she wouldn't forgive him for that.

Nazli chased him down the hill. However, she could not keep up and fell. He carried her in his arms.

"I don't think I can go very far knowing you. I might just go down the road and get a call for help." She punched him on the chest but also kissed him knowing he might come back for her always.

He placed her in the passenger seat and decided to drive back home. They chatted for a while, but she seemed to have fallen asleep on his shoulder. He placed her on the bed and left a parcel on her dressing table. He worked for some time and dialled Deniz to decide on the plan for the next day. He left early in the morning to meet Deniz.

"Message me once you reach" She found a note next to her mobile. She quickly got ready.

"I can drive, and you do know that right." She called him as he was walking towards her car.

"I know but just message me. You keep saying that to me all the time. I never said anything." She made him text her every time he boarded and once, he was home safe.