Chapter 27

"Taehyung's fine I guess? Just not 100% yet.. He catch a fever so I told him to rest."
Seokjin spoke as he side glancing to the sick boy.

No one noticed Baekhyun gloomy depression when he heard that particular name. That name belongs to his younger brother, not biological  though, who went missing...... or perhaps being send away to somewhere, no one knows.

Its a long story and it is definitely not the right time yet for story telling during this period.

As Taehyung lay in his fevered restless state, head moving side to side. That familiar same nightmare sent waves through his mind.

Terrible... oh, can a terrible storm get any worse than this? When will it simply pass by? I'm longing for a comfort hug and I'm needing the beautiful attention given to me, please, help—

Taehyung opened his eyes a crack, and tried to focus but failed. So he cried out for his mother, body shaking violently and covered in cold sweat.

"Shhh, sweetheart..." Seokjin stood up from his seat and rush towards Taehyung side to
hushed him, kissing his eyes with the softness of his touch, "You're fine my boy.
I'm here."

Suddenly, Taehyung felt himself being lifted so he was in a sitting position. A gentle hand tilted his head forward, and he felt a glass being carefully placed to his lips. Instinctively, Taehyung drank down the ice cold water.

He would need to drink more of that to prevent infections. Water tasted so good
when he had a raging fever.

"Nightmare?" Namjoon asked concerned in which Taehyung hums and weakly nodded. But the moment he look up, he felt as if he could suffocate, the two unknown adult sending a piercing gaze towards him.

"W-who are they?" Taehyung turns his body to Seokjin and he leans in a little closer,
afraid the two man would take him away. Taehyung hated admitting to any weakness, but he's no choice.

"D-don't let them t-take me away p-please, eomma Jin, I don't want—"

"Oh- No, no. We're not here to take you away. I'm Dr. Park Chanyeol, I treated you when you're down with hypothermia.  Of course you don't remember, you're totally knocked out."

Then he added, "I'm glad to see you're doing well now, just, don't play during snowstorm.. it's dangerous. Okay? And also, this is Baekhyun, love of my life."

Taehyung now knew the man with calm personality, hot looks and a great
body structure his name is Chanyeol. And Baekhyun, his features are very gentle. He
just stayed silent. So he's safe, or not—

"So, you're Taehyung.. You were the one abusing and torturing Seokjin-hyung?
Seriously?"

Baekhyun asked incredulously with a smirked on his face but got hit on his
shoulder lightly by Chanyeol, "Baek! That's all you have to say?" Baekhyun shrugged
off.