Chapter 38

a/n: sorry in advance for another boring chapter as what i've been told in my dms. so, happy reading? it's unedited. please don't hesitate to point out any mistakes.

..kindly take note, images attached credits to artist. not mine :))

 not mine :))

The sky was painted with angry grey clouds and the sound of grumbling thunder was heard far behind the buildings that covered the gloomy landscapes.

A raindrop made its way down to the dusty ground and more drops followed, and soon the city fell under a heavy rain, announcing the start of a storm.

Jiwon and Taehyung widened their eyes. "Now?" Seo joon nodded, "Yes, Captain Jiwon. Right this second. I received email from Hoseok. The Jeons will meet us there—"

"Is it safe for our plane to fly?" Jiwon express her worries while Taehyung eyes went wide and with parted lips as he looked between the two.

"T- the Jeons? Then who stayed behind to look after Jungkook!?"

Instantly he felt like his soul leaving his body,  knowing Jungkook is awake when Seojoon told him the male is doing perfectly fine.

As they are speaking, the Jeons and the whole team are preparing to make their way to Japan too.

"Taehyungie, you will see your Jungkook, don't worry. I heard from Hoseok he's hella mad because you left. Now quickly pack your stuffs, I'll wait for you guys outside. Our military Jet is about to take off, we got to hurry."  Seojoon said as he points outside.

A sound of roaring engine broke out the entire military area. This Jet is a unique, hybrid-wing aircraft with similar flight capabilities and able to reaches to their destination earlier than normal flight.

"Jungkook will be at the airport? I truly hope so to see him too." Taehyung kinda relieved at the same time but he didn't know whether to laugh or cry and how to react in a particular situation.

Taehyung nervously bites down his lips, almost drawing bloods. His tummy feels weird looking at the Jet from the window room.

I'm coming... Wait for me, Jungkook-ah.

 Wait for me, Jungkook-ah