Chapter 33

Unedited. Mentioneds of sexual assault.

Jackson, Jong Suk had brought reinforcements to their rescue, and killed off Joon Gi's peasant gangs, however Joon Gi grabs his nephew Kai, giving them a chance to escape with a reminder they swore to returned back.

Jong Suk quickly kneeled next to Jimin, applying pressure to his abdomen with both his hands using his jacket to help stem the bleeding. —

Jackson runs to Jungkook and drop his knees next to Jungkook. He was shocked to witness their leader crawling his way to Taehyung side.

"Oh my heavens, Jungkook! Bro, don't do this, you're severely injured!"

Taehyung tried to keep his eyes open but despite his best efforts, darkness crept into his vision and his eyelids became heavy and finally slipped shut.

The last thing he remembered was Jungkook's sounds of begging him not to sleep and a cool hands on his face.

Yes, Jungkook actually crawled and stayed next to Taehyung's body. His own blood still seeped quickly into the thin fabric of his suit,  "Tae... Taehyung.." Jungkook begs the pale male not to sleep, his cold hands gently tapped Taehyung's cheek for any response.

"I beg you.. d-- don't sleep please..."  Seconds later, pain takeover Jungkook as he passed out. Whilst the other continues to scan the immediate area, guns still drawn, covering their flanks and watching for any movements.

At the hospital

Doctor Valeria immediately proceed to attend the Jeons when Doctor Amara assigned her as her replacement. (Amara handle Yoongi's case remember?)

Valeria as an assistant to Amara, she call in her best surgeons and she even tighten the security so as to not let outsiders provoke the families privacy during their grieving.

She makes sure the Jeons is in good hands and will get all the care that they deserves when everyone were brought to the emergency room.

Namjoon and Hoseok were treated as outpatient. Their bruises will healed.

Seokjin, he's very lucky the shot on his thighs not too deep and the tests show that their baby girl is healthy. — Jimin, he has extensive bleeding from the abdominal wound and needs blood transfusion.

Taehyung, miraculously no skull fracture, no brain swelling only some deep tissue bruising and a minor concussion. And he will experience severe headache.