Chapter 9

Taehyung was getting ready for his first day of high school. Jimin is excited but Taehyung seriously hated it.

But he thought maybe this is the fastest way to end his mission? I can easily push Jimin into little space and force him to tell me information that I need!?

He heard Namjoon, yelled for him to come downstairs. He went down and his eyes scanned around for Jungkook but nowhere to seen.

Of course everyone knows the two best not to bump face to face, because war will erupt for sure.

During breakfast, Hosek and Jimin liked to poke at one another just for fun while Yoongi and Namjoon were discussing something about secret weapons.. in which Taehyung needs to learn about.

Surprisingly the two casually spoke as if its not a secret anymore. Perhaps they really accepted me as their family? Its easy peasy job for me then—

"Ow! Jimin! Stop poking me like that! Taehyung spat, he was startled when Jimin poked his shoulder.

It's not that brutal, just a gentle poked but they didn't know there's seven stitches on his broken skin and it feels sensitive when it got touch or hit.

"O- oh, Jiminie, see what youve done. You hurt Tehyungie.. I can't believe you poked him that harsh." Hoseok teased both Jimin and Taehyung.

"No, I did not."  Jimin stood up from his seat, "He's my soulmate, how many times do I have to tell you? I- I just gently poked, and I swear I won't h-hurt him!" Nobody noticed, but Jimin looked a little hurt for a second.

"Can't we just have a nice peaceful morning?" Seokjin sighed, exasperated.

"Maybe you shouldn't have adopted a little, then you'll have a peaceful breakfast." Taehyung blurted, causing Namjoon to dramatically spits out his milk.

Seokjin quickly grab a napkin and wipes the table, refusing to meet Taehyung's eyes, because he knew everytime Taehyung did that is because he craves for attention.

"Yah! What was that again? You dont have to be so rude, Kim Taehyung." Yoongi said as he glanced at him.

"Sorry that happened." Taehyung shrugging as he apologized for pretty much no reason.

"Alright let's just forget it. I'm in a hurry. Yoongi, Hoseok let's go," Namjoon says as he peck a kiss on Seokjins lips then he grabs his wallet, devices and walks to the garage.

Jimin and Taehyung was told to get into another car, drove by Jungkook. Which excites Taehyung.

Why? Because he likes to irritate the other so much! He likes to see Jungkook gets mad at him, he thought when the male gets angrier he look more sexier. ~

While on their way out, Taehyung purposely pushed past Jimin making him almost fall.
"Taetae..? W-why?" Jimin pouted and adjusted his sling bag.

"Oh, I'm so sorry sweetheart! I swear I didn't see you." Taehyung sticks his tongue out before he walks out and headed to the car, Jimin behind him.

"Jungkook! Damn you, I was looking for you... here you are being my driver, huh?"

"Me? OH NEVER! I will never be a driver for someone like you, brat." Jungkook flared back. "I was forced by my father."

"Ohhhh... daddy's boy... uwuuuu!" Taehyung gave his boxy smile and showed his teeth, "I know somehow you like me.. am I right? Because I'm still waiting for the day you will wrecked me up, baby,"

"Can you stop pouting nonsense?! Do you think a cool guy like me will like a SKINNY, UGLY BEAN SPROUTS LIKE YOU? Oh hell no." Said Jungkook with disgusted face.