thank you notes

my final notes:

my final notes:

to all of my sweethearts, i am so grateful that you came along for this journey with me...

thanks to those of you who left me kind words of encouragement, laughed with me, cried with me in reviews,

extra special thanks to those of you who have consistently stuck with me since chapter 1, always leaving me lots of love. you know who you are!

i know i don't know any of you personally but in a way it feels like i do! i can tell you that i remember everyone who's left me a review, truly. if you left me a review once, i recognize you when i see you again, because it means that much to me.

who knew i could finally completed this? because i was supposed to quit this story and just removed everything but when some of you bombarded me in my inbox.... that, made me continue to write further.

i hope you are all staying safe and well in these difficult times. if nothing else, i hope i can give you just a little bit of escape and enjoyment in the form of the wonderful world of reading. be it this fifth book or other four works of mine.

i figured, and i owe it to you all. do support me if i prolly written a new story, maybe? love chuuuuuuu!

for now let me be the one sobbing in the corner because for sure,

i'm going to miss writing and most of all i'm going to miss all of you so very much. i love you!!!

with love,

~ nura (babygirlnura)