Chapter 15

"Damn it what you want!?" Jungkook cursed and wanted to hurl but he's damn too exhausted.

Taehyung walked slowly to Jungkook's bed looking like a smol child. There was something wrong. The redness in Jungkook's face and the glassy look in his eyes worried Taehyung.

He put his hand on his forehead. Fever. "G-guk, you're burning up!"

His shoulder, it must be the shoulder, I have to look at it.

Taehyung pulled the blanket down so he could see Jungkook's arm. There was a growing wet patch on his shoulder. Quickly he grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the shirt away.

He pulled the bandage off— and panicked. Oh my god, "Did you patch up yourself? ugh, terrible!" The wound was oozing red and he needs to get Jungkook to the hospital.

"Shut the f*ck up you coffee bean— I don't need hospital. Father and the others went to Daegu, I need to be here to take care of something." Jungkook said with confidence but shaky voice.

I don't know how it was taken care of it. Because everytime I'm hurt, I can't fixed myself, they will just let me be and let the wounds dry itself. It just need to be cleaned. Right? Do it.

Somewhere inside a voice told him he was delusional, that the wound was far beyond his ability to help. But still....

"I'm going to try cleaning it." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook. He runs out to grabbed the first aid kit, and he realised his heart was pounding, his hands were shaking. I did this to him, I will make it right.

When Taehyung got back into the room Jungkook's eyes were closed, "Ggukie? You okay?" Jungkook laughed, it came out sounding a little crazed, a little wild.

"I'm fine...." He let out a long sighed as Taehyung started cleaning the wound, fortunately just a grazed but a bullet wound, of course it's still dangerous.

Jungkook was fighting to keep his muscles from tensing too much, trying to stay relaxed. Taehyung press deeper into the wound, Jungkook groaned. "Sorry." Taehyung said softly.

He steeled himself for the last bit. He felt Jungkook tense then abruptly relax, his head rolled to the side. "Gguk!" he put an unsteady hand against Jungkook's neck, his heart was still beating, normal. He just passed out.

Taehyung managed to get the wound clean and a dry dressing on it before he pulls the blanket over Jungkook and adjust the cooling temperature in his room. "Okay, all done."

He then put his hand down on Jungkook's warm chest again for one last check. Jungkook's heart was pounding, he counted the beats against his second hand watch while chewing on his bottom lip. Steady.. normal...

His hands didn't stop there. From chest to Jungkook's cheek. He could've sworn this guy absolutely charming.

It's crazy how in just a few weeks he felt something for someone...

With quivering lips, wobbling chin. "No. I won't fall for someone merciless like him and he won't fall for a bad monster like me.."

Taehyung conceded, hating himself for falling for whatever charm Jungkook had. Then he kissed Jungkook's shoulder, hoping for it to be healed soon.

How had this happened? Truth be told or perhaps, a better question was 'how did this happen so quickly?'

"Is there an happy ending for someone like me?"  He asked himself while still
caressing Jungkook's pale lips with his thumb.

"Every book seems like it was all romance and happy ending. Why do I feel like I'm the one will sacrifice everything in the end?"

...and all of a sudden tears begin to fall. In that moment you (readers) probably are thinking, what is wrong with me? Why am I crying? I'm not even sad! If you are unaware of the amount of stress your under, stress finds a way to express itself..

Yes, you are correct, looking at Jungkook is my stress reliever. I lied when I say looking at him hurts me.

 I lied when I say looking at him hurts me