Chapter 16

A/N: this chapter contains slight self harm... and explains how honey bear got his stitches on his shoulder.

Taking out a small portion of vegetables from the refrigerator, and rummaged through the kitchen for a pot then he filled the pot up with water and set it to boil on the stove

He toss in one bouillon of chicken cube, a tiny bit of salt and started cutting the veggies. Once finished, he scraped all the vegetable pieces into the pot.

The fact that a knife was still in his hand made Taehyung's heart skip a beat. He pursed his lips, stood very quiet for a moment while watching the soup sat at its rolling boil....

Flashbacks...

"What do you want...?" I begin, slowly standing up from the kitchen counter in case I can somehow reach the weapons, but he moves faster than I anticipated, and soon his knife against my shoulder lightly piercing my skin. I gasp in surprise.

'He' is fathers personal assistant, always hidden behind his porcelain face mask. Everytime he turns up for meetings or any occasions, that mask always protected him.

I don't know how he looks, only the two pair of eyes. Somehow unrecognizable because of his contact lenses.

'He' the masked man known as Mr Kim personal assistant

'He' the masked man known as Mr Kim personal assistant. Already featured in earlier chapter. Let him remained mysterious but can you guess who 'he' is?

"Shut up or I'll hurt you," he growls as he reaches out and brushes some stray hairs away from my forehead. I shut up for a moment, his knife still pressed to my left shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I demand to know as I gulp, too frightened to move.

I thought he don't dare to hurt me because I'm Kim Joon Gi youngest son, so I scream for help but unexpectedly he stabs my shoulder before he slices a shallow cut.

Fresh red blood trickles down my arms. The cut is not deep enough to cause any major issues, but it stings like hell!

"Why are you doing this!? Why do you hate me so much!?" I cry trying to reason with him, or at least hoping to get some answers.

"Don't put all the blame on me, Tae. This actually wasn't my idea. I was put up to it but kind of lovin' it," the masked man says.

"Why d-did you do it? What's in it for you?"

"I needed a way to screw you up, so you may prepare for future missions... you look pleasurable to me though so I am glad that Mr Kim trusted me to be with you," he says.

Future missions? Why would they want to send me for? I am so lost in thought that I don't notice he harshly pull out his knife which causes me scream in pain, and to shut my mouth he kisses and bit my bottom lips that it bleeds.

His hands slid into my loose pants, "Your ass so flat, Tae! Pumps up more, I'll come back for you soon, but if you tell anybody about this....

you're as good as dead." he mocks me as he stepped back and stormed off, my weak body slides to the floor.

I force myself to stood up, dragging my feet and crept down the basement, each step hurting me trying not to make any noise or alert anyone.

Can't let anyone in the house seeing my weak form. I let out my breath when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

I leaned against the walls and closes my eyes and thinking. Sometimes I want to disappear, forever if I could.

Because nothing makes me happy anymore, this life has given me nothing but heartbreak.

My head is pounding. I want some aspirin. I want to curl up into a little ball and wish myself far away from everything. I cries out in pain and collapses there.

Flashback ends...

Occasionally a few bubbles popping at the surface....

Afterwards, Taehyung breathes a sigh of pent-up nerves and tries to calm himself so he grabbed the large soup ladle and started stirring the soup.

But his mind feels stifled, his anger was peaking to the edge. It triggered him just by remembering the tortured memories and there is still nowhere he can go to heal!

He took a deep breath and grinned, despite his increasing heart rate he managed to scoop out the hot boiling soup and without thinking much he pours down onto his palm.

Immediately, tears stinging in his eyes, he quietly hissed as the ladle he holds fell onto the floor soon after. Taehyung bit his lip so he didn't yell or anything else. The top part of his palm was red now.

He started cursing at himself under his breath, wiping off his tears with his sleeves and walked towards the fridge, grabbed the cold water bottle and held it tightly and went back to stirring the food that is almost ready for Jungkook breakfast later.

After a minute, he seemed to be doing fine so he prepares the chicken veggie soup onto the bowl and place it on the kitchen counter before he left and headed towards the balcony, he felt worn out from frustration and exhaustion.

I'm drowning in tears. This is worse than any of my fears. The pain never goes away, always there haunting me.

The bruises spread like fire. They say time heals wounds, but mine are left with scars to remind me of the shit that happened to me. Why my life that bad?

There is no way to make it right. My emotions remain under attack. This pain is here to stay, but the only one who can heal me, is actually my enemy.....