Chapter 49

Unedited. Short one. 🦋🙏

Jungkook POV's

"I'm sorry for all the pain and all the hurtful words that I spoke unnecessarily during the roughest of times. You know, I realised need you like I needed oxygen to breathe."

His eyes shining brightly with all his love and adoration, to meet mine. He just smiled back as his fingers run through my hair.

Taehyung tugged his head forward so he could press his lips to mine once again, needing to taste me again.

That night we'd made love so slowly and passionately, exploring each other's bodies with new found euphoria. Awhh, such a sweet night~

 Awhh, such a sweet night~

Tears welled up in his eyes. Taehyung hated feeling like this.

His legs nothing more than a useless extension of his body and honestly he didn't quite feel like himself anymore. It's like a part of him had died a little the moment he can't feel his legs.

Taehyung almost gives up. At times he would let his mind wander that far... and end up sobbing again as it just brings back all those horrible memories from the accident.

Meanwhile for Jungkook, he clearly could still see the guilt in Taehyung's eyes and he hated that Joon Gi did this to the once pure and innocent boy. 

Taehyung been going to physical therapy for a couple weeks now and was doing better.  It was difficult but he got the hang of it and if it helped him get better, then he was all for it.

Especially when he found out his papa Namjoon, Dr. Chanyeol and his sister Jiwon has arranged for him a physician whose specialty was in therapy and situated in a private rehab facility as well.

Taehyung's very cooling session room always full of new arts supplies and changeable wall art concepts! ——

Meaning, if he gets tired of the color, he could have fun with an image put in the mix too along with the solid colors from the tablet.

This is to convinced his mind that life is indeed colorful, and that made Taehyung remained hopeful as well.

He had to, because he wanted to get better not only for himself but for the people who loved and supported him through this.

He didn't want to broke his and Jungkook relationship for that matter. He was going a step further in a future with the man that he loved… So he shouldn’t be ungrateful.

However, despite Taehyung stubbornness to attend the session alone, Jungkook still stayed by his side, giving words of encouragement, sometimes sending flying kisses making the nurses felt single.

"So interesting session today huh?"

"Yeah, it was intense. This new physiotherapist definitely worked me harder today. A very young one who isn't too bad looking."

"Uh-huh." Jungkook gave him an unapproval look.

"What?"

"Taehyung, I love you and you're one of the smartest persons I know, but sometimes... you can be clueless."

"Clueless to what?"

"So, you're telling me you didn't notice that new physio guy is flirting with you?"

"What? H-he was not!"

"Yes, he was and you're lucky Yoongi was with me to control me back, because believe me I would have beaten him up—"

"Mhmm.. really? I'm sure you would really appreciate that. It means even if I'm crippled or disabled, I still have that charming aura.."

"!!! Seriously!?" 🙄

"Well.. I think that he's okay, he's just fine. And by that I mean he's good looking boy, very handsome and he does look a little like Jin from BTS, but I haven't really noticed at all really. You know you can stop me from talking anytim—"

Jungkook had taken Taehyung's arm forward and kissed the younger. The now blushing boy managed to feel better after babbling so much.

"Don't worry, that guy doesn't stand a chance against you..." Taehyung smirked and winked at his jealous lover.

"Well, I hope not. Because there is no way he'd win. Because, you are mine." Jungkook softly kissed Taehyung's dry lips again which is tasted so good.

They both wanted this so much. It was a mixture of love, desire, passion. A million emotions together, it was what they needed.

"I am.. yours? H-how?" Taehyung's heart gave an involuntary stutter.

"Soon you'll be officially mine sweetheart.. I can't wait to hear you say... 'I do' .."

Jungkook gently stroked Taehyung's pale yet baby doll face.

Taehyung lean forward and brushed his own lips against Jungkook's before pulling back to look him in the eye,

"I do..." He whispered and closed the gap, gently bringing their lips together.

The kiss remained chaste as they simply enjoyed the taste of their love. Taehyung felt so warm and his heart fluttered at Jungkook's soft hum.

They didn't plan for this moment, though both of them imagined it in one way or another. The desire was there, the looks in their eyes; they knew it was the right thing.

 The desire was there, the looks in their eyes; they knew it was the right thing