Chapter 21

Unedited.

After the family saying their appreciation, Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon sends off Chanyeol back to his limousine, and returned back inside quickly.

They frowned at each other when they saw Jungkook, he looked like he is lost in his own world. —. "Son, are you okay?" Namjoon gently asked placing his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm.. fine," Jungkook muttered as he closed his eyes trying to fought the painful images of Taehyung's ghostly pale skin.

He focused on his breathing before he walked to the bathroom to change then he went to his wardrobe and took out a new pair of comforter.

"What are you thinking of doing now, Jungkook?" Namjoon curiously questioned as he tries to stop his son.

"Stripping him off? To give him some warmth. I don't wish to be labelled... as murderer although I'm a merciless person," From the 'murderer' part he said abit lower, enough for Namjoon to heard him and definitely not Seokjin, fortunately.

Can't even imagine what will happen if Seokjin knew Taehyung in this state because of him? And yes.. merciless Jungkook the son of mafia decided to surrendered his body.

Without being said, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin left the room so that  Namjoon able to assist Jungkook. They both pulled off Taehyung's white shirt and his blue jeans leaving the sick boy with boxers.

Reaching to shuck his own shirt too, Jungkook climbed onto the bed and laid next to Taehyung, before pulling him into his arms, chest-to-chest.

Face relaxed and a slow smile started in the corners of Seokjin's eyes and spread across his face. Not a mocking smile, not nervous or indulgent.

A perfect smile, pleased and just a little bit of.. surprised.   Shaking off the thoughts, Seokjin spread open the thick comforter and tucked around them both. He turns to his husband and softly whispered,

"Joonie.. do you think.. we should talk about what Chanyeol mentioned earlier?" Seokjin suddenly asked, still tried to comprehend what just happened.

If anything, his husband knew how to read a situation. Well, it's Namjoon, what do you expect? He's smart although he's clumsy but we all knows he boasts an IQ of 148 and, when he was 15, scored an impressive 850 out of 990.

Namjoon looked at him with questioning eyes as he softly nooded, understanding Seokjin's concerned,   "Of course. I'll see what I can do, don't stress yourself, my love. Shall we go back to our room? You and I we both need a proper rest as well."

Namjoon leaves a small kisses on the handsome male lips as he held him by his waist and the two leave to their rooms quietly.

Meanwhile back to Jungkook's  r o o m

"I a-am n-naked n-now?" Taehyung half unconsciously asked because he was still cold. Too cold.

"You're almost hypothermic. I'm warming you up with my own body heat."

"J-just say you w-wanted to g-get me naked..." The words left Taehyung's mouth like a pebble and it almost made him hissing in pain when he felt the warm flesh of Jungkook.

"Yeah, you found me out too soon,"

"W-wait, a-are y-you naked too?" Although Taehyung thoughts were still a little murky he kind of hoped Jungkook was.

"I have my boxers on, you peanut butter—"

"Y-you n-naming me b-bean sprout.. c-coffee bean and n-now pea... nut b-butter. So j.. just s... shut up a-and k-kiss me already."  —  Taehyung request with puckering lips.

"Tsk. Hypothermia really altered your mental status," Jungkook said and circled his hips up into Taehyung's and slid his hands over his ass, sighing at the perfection of it.

My hands fit perfectly in his ass. Flat ass, huh? Definitely not. His smooth curves felt cold though.. omg what am I thinking?...

But later his arms wrapped around Taehyung's back, holding the brat to him tightly as Taehyung trembling in his arms, the tremors occasionally strong enough.   

Out of sudden, Taehyung reached his palm on Jungkook's chest and rubbed at his sternum in deep quick strokes ~

Fuck. Jungkook felt his stomach dropped.    "Oi, what are you doing now, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked.

Was it, because he felt butterflies dancing in his stomach or that Taehyung was so fragile that he feared one touch may break him?

"I— I can't f-feel you... m-my f-fingers s-still numb....." Taehyung whining like a baby wanting a bottle milk.

"Your skin is still sensitive to touch and heat. But I can feel, so please stop doing that, its— ugh..." Jungkook lowly growled but seconds later,  the hand that was massaging his chest stopped abruptly.

Jungkook look down and he could see Taehyung extremely colorless... The only color he could see, though, was the blue tint on his eyelids, and worst of all, Taehyung's face was emotionlessly... peaceful.

Good thing is, Taehyung knocked out only because of being sedated.

Bad thing is, this feeling Jungkook feels right now is disturbing him. Jungkook could kill a man without blinking and disable a bomb with his eyes closed and jump out of burning helicopters, cars and planes, but this was.... different. 

Somewhere around the corner, unknown to everyone in the house,

"Boss, JK executed his revenge on Taehyung again. Unfortunately that boy.. he survived head injuries, allergic attacks, even after being trapped freeze in snow, he still make it out alive. Tell me, what should I do next?"

"That boy thinks he's Top, huh? Clearly a bottom! Nevermind, let him be for now. Prepare for your upcoming mission, get rid of Yoongi, next."

A/N: aigooo, you've really gone soft, jeon

A/N: aigooo, you've really gone soft, jeon. what happen to you, being a merciless person before? i wonder if this gonna be long or just for a moment mhm....