Chapter 4

"It's not as bad as it seems.." Taehyung muttered causing Seokjin to look at him.

"Still, they should be cleaned." Seokjin said as he clean Taehyung's open wound on his elbow. He gently applied an antibiotic ointment then he cover it with bandages.

"So.. why did you run away from home?" Seokjin asked Taehyung anxiously.

With every passing minute Seokjin heart was beating fast. He tried not to feel fear, but he couldn't help it. Taehyung was the best and worst part of his life. He was the reason Seokjin had to suffer from mental and physical pain.

"I had enough. I.. I was abused,"

Silence descended between them as Seokjin processed hearing the word. Taehyung is abused? But could his ex husband really inflict bodily harm on his child? No he couldn't. There was no way he could ever hurt his beloved son!

He somehow hope Taehyung just lied so that he could stay overnight. When Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin entered the dining room, they were quite awkward with a stranger presence except for Jimin.

Jimin smiled empathetically as he seated next to Taehyung, "Hello hyung, is your hand okay now?" Taehyung just hummed as a response.

"Jimin, he's not your hyung. Since. when. are. we. blood. related?" Jungkook said pronouncing each of his words firmly. He glared at Taehyung briefly, before slicing his steak.

Then Namjoon phone ringed, he grabbed it and walked to the corner, a call from his office. - Taehyung then scowled and glared at Jungkook, "I have no intention to be anyone hyung's, you annoying shithead!" He said which startled the other, even Seokjin, Yoongi and Jimin.

"What you saying?" Jungkook scowled too, he couldn't believe THIS Taehyung dare to talk to him like that.

"How dare you fucking brat! You—" He stop his words and lowered his head when Namjoon returned back.

"Guys, I have something to take care of. Seokjin you're coming with me. Jiminie, please prepare the guest room for Taehyung later. Tae, do rest after dinner, alright?"

He smiled lightly to Taehyung which he just nodded. Seokjin shortly left as well.

"I'll teach you a lesson. Just you wait you little brat. I'm gonna start my revenge tonight." Jungkook mumbled to himself silently.

" Jungkook mumbled to himself silently

"Ahh, no, no, NO!" Taehyung shouted. He's done showering and he was cleansing his face with baby johnson cleanser at the moment when the light bulb in the bathroom suddenly black out.

"Hello? Anyone outside please switch on the lights I have not done yet here..." he muttered calmly. —  It was dark and it's not helping when the soap gets into his eyelid, immediately his eyes felt burning and irritated.