Chapter 54

kindly take note, images attached belongs to artist. not mine.

3 years later...

Wearing a polka dot cotton dress, carrying a sunny white daisies tied with red ribbon in her smol basket, she walked alone through the quiet cemetery.

The day was cool and cloudy, a soft breeze ruffling short fringe. She passed the several lanes lined of new graves before coming to the older portion of the cemetery,

where her dadda Jungkook, had explained to her how to find someone's grave.

Within a few minutes, she was slightly lost. And worried that maybe she will get scolded. Looking around, she tried to find the two lilac bushes he'd told her to look for.

Then she glanced down and stopped short. The surname on the gravestones before her was one she certainly recognized.

Yes, I found it! Dadda must be proud of me.

"H- hi eomma tae.."

"I.. I bwing you daisies, I hope you wike it?"

Feeling a pang of sorrow for the person whom she had never met. She knelt down and place the daisies on the graves.

"Uh- daisies is my faworite fwower... but dadda say you wike purple.."

The little girl took a deep breath, her eyes suddenly stinging,

"Dadda say you are beautiful? eomma tae, can you come out? can you love me? I want to see you.."

"Aurelia, of course you are loved by everyone

"Aurelia, of course you are loved by everyone.. why did you asked that, baby?"

"Dadda!!" The little girl flinched at the sudden voice, she turn and jumped for a hug in which her dadda carried her up.

"Have you done placing the lilies nicely like I told you?"

"Yesh! Do you think eomma tae will wike it?"

"It's not eomm-- uh nevermind.. and
Of course, baby, whatever you choose, I will like it too. Shall we leave? Everyone is waiting for us, baby,"

"Wokay, let's go!" Aurelia blew one flying kiss to the sky and one towards the graveyard before her dadda finally turn to leave the area and walked out to his car.

Placing his 4 year old adopted girl on the front seat not forgetting to buckling her safety belt.

Off he drove to their next destination. Home sweet home.

 Home sweet home

As soon as they arrived at Jeon mansion, he unbuckled Aurelia seatbelt and off she ran straight to her favorite person.

"Mama!!"

Aurelia was shrieking with joy and made grabby hands to be lifted up. Once she's in the arms of her mama, she immediately cried as she snuggled into her mama soft neck.

Everyone knew how Aurelia had always been very clingy with her mama and she hated not being able to see her mama for 3 years due to his overseas studies. Although they did skype most of the time, but it was just never enough.

"Aww, my baby why are you crying, buttercup?"

"Lili missed you, so much mama.." Her trembling voice pains to be heard as she sniffled. He kissed the little girl pouted lips and wipe her tears and her nose gently.

"Oh my baby, you are very precious to me, you know that? I missed you so much too.  I'm sorry I came back so late.. finally I can stay home forever and spend more time with you,"

"Pwomise?" Aurelia asked,

He nodded and kissed her nose before he attack his girl with tickles which made her exploded into a giggle fit, frantically attempting to escape from her mama grasp,

"Mama! N- noo, no, no stop pwease, pwease, pwease,"

"Okay okay, since you said 'please,' I'll stop now,"  He ceased what he was doing, looked at her with his piercing gaze, and pouted dramatically,

"Now tell me where you are coming from? Why is your dress dirty?"

"Hmm.. I go cemetewy.. I visit eomma tae and.. I placed lilies fwower.. vewy nicely.."

She said slowly and then she drops her face onto his neck once again, suddenly feeling sleepy.

He was somehow amaze. Everyone told him Aurelia had difficulties with her sleeping pattern, they all had to take turn to consoled her until she fell asleep. Surprisingly, here she already doze off not even half an hour yet.

Before he could say something, suddenly a pair of hands sneak around his waist, with an intensity that nearly takes his breath away.

Still, he turns around to the person who hugged him,

"Jungkook!" He softly groaned and whispered, not wanting to bother his babygirl,

"How many times do I have to remind you!? I told you to teach Aurelia to call her halmeoni taeyeon or grandma yeon and not eomma tae."

"Sshhh.. I'm sorry, Taehyung-ah, I tried but she keep forgetting?.." Jungkook grinned mischievously as he kissed the younger shutting him up immediately.

His fingers gently grasp in the hair on the back of Taehyung's neck, "We'll figure everything out later. I've just got my baby bear back, that's all that matters.."

Jungkook lick his lips, a playful smirk still on his face, "Lili looks sleepy, it's her nappy time, send her to Jinnie and then.. we......."