Six

It's the day before Aurelia's party and thankfully Sebastian had the day off from filming so that he can do an interview to promote the movie.

Aurelia and I got to join him this time and we are sitting in his dressing room playing with her dolls while we wait for his time to go on air. I have been stressing over her party since last week and Sebastian refuses to tell me who is coming to the party. He has told me we have a total of 25 people coming, including 13 kids. The party is going to be held at a skating rink since Aurelia loves to skate. Personally, I am more excited to watch Sebastian fall on his ass trying to skate. He says he can skate but I'm not sure.

"Okay, Mr. Stan. We are ready for you." A girl from the show says as she comes into our room.

"Okay." He says smiling as he stands up from the couch. "Aurelia, I'll be back in a few minutes." He says before kissing her head and walking out of the room.

"Can we watch daddy, Mimi?" Aurelia asks excitedly.

"Of course we can!" I say and turn on the TV hanging on the wall across from the couch.

We see Sebastian walk out smiling, looking flawless as always in a black leather jacket and black jeans. He sits next to Ellen DeGeneres and hugging her and waving to the audience. Aurelia and I make subtle jokes about him during the interview. Nothing too mean. Aurelia says he looks like he has a wedgie and I burst into a fit of laughter with her. She's the best kid ever.

Close to the end of the interview, Ellen puts the picture of the three of us in the park on the screen behind them.

"And who is the young lady with you and your daughter?" She asks and Sebastian laughs.

"That is actually my daughter's nanny. Her name is Madelaine. She's the only person my daughter loves possibly more than me." He says laughing.

"Well, it has been reported that she is your girlfriend? What do you have to say about that?" Ellen asks prodding for more information.

I roll my eyes.

"No. We aren't dating. But, I would hope that someday I could find someone like Madelaine. She's really an amazing person and I couldn't ask for a better person to take care of my daughter while I am working." Sebastian says smiling.

"Well, it sounds like you've found that person already." Ellen laughs and Sebastian laughs as the audience cheers.

"Well, maybe." He says looking at the floor and I think I see him blush a bit.

My own cheeks burn and I feel floored.

"And they are both here with you today, Correct?" Ellen continues.

"Yeah, yeah they are." Sebastian says.

"Can we bring them out?" Ellen asks.

"Yeah! Aurelia would love that." Sebastian says and leans forward in his chair. A young woman comes into the room and escorts Aurelia and I to the stage entrance. Sebastian meets us halfway and he picks up Aurelia, carrying her over to meet Ellen. I follow behind them and shake Ellen's hand as the crowd around us cheers. Another chair is brought out for me to sit in and Aurelia sits on Sebastian's lap.

"Hi, Aurelia." Ellen says.

Aurelia just waves before burying her face into Sebastian's shoulder. The audience laughs at her shyness.

"Madelaine, we have heard great things about you." Ellen says, turning towards me.

"I'm glad it was good things." I say not really sure what to do. I've never been in this position before. I glance at Sebastian and he smiles at me. I can see it in his eyes that he is enjoying this. He knows I'm terrified of stages. Asshole.