Twenty Five

************TRIGGER WARNING***************

Sensitive area will be outlined again!

I was pulling my hair up when there was a knock on the door.

"There she is!" Tara yells.

"Please, stop yelling." I sigh and leave the door open for her to come in as I head back toward the bathroom.

"Why aren't you hot yet? You're supposed to be hot. We're going dancing!" Tara says excitedly and I rub my temples.

"I'm not dancing. I'm drinking." I reply flatly.

"Well, if you drink enough you'll be dancing in no time. Now, let me fix your hair." She rolls her eyes before pushing me onto a stool.

Soon, my hair is perfectly curled and my makeup flawless. As if I even cared.

I was wearing the forest green dress from the first time we went out with Sebastian and the others. I felt ridiculous. Tara practically dragged me out of the apartment and down the hallway. We had to wait on the elevator for a moment and when it opened, I saw Liz and Mackie.

"Madelaine!" Liz said excitedly as she stepped out and hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled a little. Man, I've missed them.

"What are you two doing?" I ask.

"I'm here to watch Aurelia and Mackie is trying to get Sebastian out of the apartment." She smiles kindly at me. So they know what's going on, I guess. I notice Mackie is dressed nicely and assume they are going drinking.

"Oh, good." I say, forcing a smile.

"Where are you two off to? You look amazing!" Liz asks.

"Dancing!" Tara cuts in. "Well, I'm dancing. She is drinking until she's drunk enough to dance." I give her an annoyed look and roll my eyes.

"Well, we won't hold you up. Have fun!" Liz smiles and waves as they continue walking toward Sebastian's apartment.

Tara drives to the club and we hurry inside out of the cold winter air. Inside, the music blasts loud as ever through the speakers and it seems like there is more people in here than usual.

"I'm gonna go find someone to grind on." Tara yells over the music and I motion towards the bar. She nods and rolls her eyes and we split up.

"What can I get you?" The bartender asks.

"Whiskey sour, please." I give him a small smile and he heads off to make my drink. For there to be so many people in here, only a few people are at the bar. A glass is sat in front of me and I ask the bar tender to open a tab for me. I take a sip from the drink and can tell he went light on the sour. The whiskey burns a little as I swallow. It feels good. I turn on my stool to look out over the dancing crowd.

Tara didn't waste time in grinding on a tall blonde guy. He looked a lot like Chris and I rolled my eyes. She really does have something for Chris and I need to try to get them together. I watch as she dances in her short white dress that hugs her figure nicely. I notice her usually short hair is now just below her shoulders and I love the way it looks.

I continue sipping on my drink through the little black straw. I hadn't eaten anything today so I knew I would feel the effects of the alcohol soon enough.

"Drinking alone?" A guy asks as he sits a few seats down from me. I look over and give him a small smile and a nod.

I take another sip from my drink and he moves down to sit next to me. He seems nice enough. He has a kind smile, brown eyes and curly red hair.