Eighteen

I feel warmth radiating from the sun pouring in the window across from the bed. I rolled onto my other side and felt air blow across my face. My eyes slowly opened and I was face to face with Sebastian. He was still sleeping and it gave me a chance to take in his features.

His stubble on his chin had grown back out and his hair was falling over his forehead. It had a slight curl at the ends and I couldn't help but want to push my fingers through his hair.

The events from last night flooded my memory. The way his hands felt on my skin, the sounds that fell from his lips, the way he had moaned into my hair as we both finished. It was perfect. He is perfect.

I smile to myself and roll onto my back, pushing my hair out of my face. I realize my hair must be a mess considering it was wet when we...well... you know.

I look over at the clock and see that it is 7am. Today is Saturday and I really would like to sleep longer. After driving all day yesterday and the events of last night lasting well into the early hours of this morning, I'm exhausted. But, I know Aurelia will more than likely wake up soon, so I roll my tired body out of the bed, looking over my shoulder to make sure Sebastian is still asleep before getting up and heading to his bathroom. I braid my hair, luckily I had a hair elastic on my wrist.  One my wild hair is contained, I slip on my bra from last night. It feels gross to put on the same underwear, but I plan on running over to my apartment to change anyway. I throw on one of Sebastian's shirts and a clean pair of his boxer shorts. I'll bring them back. Maybe.

Sebastian has yet to move when I come out of the bathroom, but as I head toward his bedroom door, he says, "Come back to bed."

I stop and look at him. "I need to go get clean clothes." I say, laughing.

"No," he groans,"just stay naked and get back in bed." He says, rubbing his eyes.

"As fun as that sounds, your child will be awake in a few minutes." I say, walking toward the bed and leaning over to give him a quick kiss. He grabs my waist and pulls me down befoe rolling on top of me, pinning me down.

"I only need a few minutes." He says, smiling before kissing my neck. I feel the heat settling low in my stomach again and really consider letting him do whatever he wanted for how long he wanted.

"Sebastian." I say, laughing a little as I squirm beneath him until I'm able to slide back off the bed.

"Madelaine." He sighs. The cover had shifted and was barely covering his hips. I could tell he was feeling the same heat that I was.

"You'll survive." I laugh and he rolls his eyes. I walk toward his door, before stopping to face him again. "What do you want for breakfast? I can start on something after I change."

Sebastian looks over at me before tossing the blanket off his body and walking to me. My eyes  widen slightly. Am I sure he wasn't sculpted by God himself?

He stops right in front of me, grabs my hip and pulls me into his bare chest. His hand pushes my chin up so I have to look in his eyes. I forgot how to breathe about three seconds ago.

"I want you for breakfast." He says lowly with a devilish smirk on his face.

Oh he's good.

I look over at the clock on the night stand.

7:15am.

"You're lucky I love you. You get 10 minutes." I say as I push him back towards the bed.

"Oh, honey I only need five." He says as he spins me around before throwing me back onto the bed.

After Sebastian finishes with his...endeavor, I finally make my way into my apartment to change. My hai is once again wild and unruly and I decide to go ahead and straighten it since it doesn't take very long.