Seventeen

New York finally flashes outside the car windows and I sigh in relief.

I was exhausted. I think we all were.

Aurelia was asleep in the back seat, Sebastian was trying to keep his eyes open as he drove, and I was leaning my head against the window.

I'm so happy to be back. It was sad to say goodbye to my family again, but New York is where I belong now.

Sebastian pulls the car into the parking garage and turns off the car. We both step out of the car and stretch a bit. After sitting for the past nine hours, it felt great to walk around. I started grabbign the bags from the trunk as Sebastian got Aurelia out of her seat. We locked the car and headed up to our apartments.

"I'll be right back." I say as I open my door and head toward my room as Sebastian heads into their own apartment to put Aurelia to bed.

I put my bag in the laundry room and grab some sweatpants. After changing, I head back over to Sebastian's to make sure he actually starts washing his laundry. Knowing him, it'll sit in the floor for a week.

I walk into their apartment and I can hear him telling Aurelia goodnight, so I decide to go into his room and start unpacking his things. I grab a hamper from the laundry room to sort out the dirty clothes and get to work. Aurelia's clothes had gotten mixed in with Sebastian's and it made me laugh when one of her skirts was on top of Sebastian's clothes. I couldn't help but picture him in it.

"What's so funny?" Sebastian asked as he walked in the room.

"I was imagining you in a skirt." I say, still laughing a little.

"That's not what I was expecting." Sebastian laughed. He stood behind me as his arms snaked around my waist and he rested his head on mine. "Don't get me wrong, I like your family, but I'm so glad to be home."

"Me too." I sigh.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Sebastian says. " Want to join me?" He asks, catching me off guard.

I laugh a little, " I better not. These clothes aren't going to wash themselves."

"They can wait." He groans into my neck. "I haven't been alone with you in too long."

I laugh and turn to face him. "Sebastian-" I begin but he kisses me. I smile against his lips and wrap my arms around his neck. His tongue finds its way into my mouth and my heart races. It really did seem like forever since we had been able to just be ourselves without worrying about anyone else.

Sebastian's hands quickly pull at my shirt and I let him take it off, tossing it on the floor before I return my lips to his. He moves his hand to the back of my thigh, pulling my legtoward him and I jump, letting him catch me. He carries me into his bathroom and sits me on the counter.

"What are you doing?" I ask, breathless.

"I told you, I'm taking a shower. You can sit there and watch," He turns on the water before taking his own shirt off and stepping between my legs,"or, you can get in there with me." He kisses me again before stepping away and checking the water temperature. When he turns back around to face me, he flicks the water off his hand, making me jump at the coolness of the droplets.

"Sebastian!" I laugh. "That's cold."

"It won't be in a minute." He smiles and I realize he is unbuckling his belt. I had seen him in only boxers before, but this time I wasn't worried about any interuptions.

I slid off the counter and pulled my sweatpants down, leaving me in my bra and underwear. I was thanking my lucky stars I had wore the black pair that was trimmed with lace.  Sebastian was checking the water and when he turned around, he stared.