Chapter 1

' '= 'thinking '
" "= " I am talking "
" HELLO" = "SCREAMING"
* *= * Notes *

In a cold winter of the 4'th of October in Have village in front of a church there where two babies.
The priest(or Father) of the church heard a knock at the door but when he opened the door he saw no one other then two babies.

Father Orsi POV

Father : Who would leave two babies outside with that freezing temperature?
He asked himself,  he looked at the little ones he noticed that both of them had a paper with a their name written on.
Father:'This little one name's Yuno, he has black hair and he's sleeping peacefully.
Meanwhile this one name's Asta and he's  the opposite of Yuno, he has gray ash hair and he's pretty energetic for a baby'.

Then I noticed that Asta with him had a black  bandana with some red sings ,meanwhile Yuno had a pendant with a blue stone.

Licita POV

' I'm sorry Asta, my son, I can't risk to lose you. Because of my curse I can't live with others cause I take their mana and life energy '

4 years later

Asta POV

Life in Have village has been pretty good so far, even if we don't have so many things we still live happily helping eachother.

Father Orsi explained to us that when a kid reaches the age of 4 max 5 their magic will manifest.

For Yuno case my little brother even if we are not blood related manifested his magic attribute, wind.

Father said that there's something strange in me, he said that everyone has mana even if a little they should feel it, but for me he doesn't feel a inch of mana.

* Mana is a life force that is present in everything, people, animals and even things *

When I play at the Church I keep having this  feeling that someone is watching me.

??? POV

'Every day is always the same, I keep getting hurt from the ones that are above me of ranking.'
That kept happening for 3 years until one day a portal for the human world opened and I got sucked in.

When I arrived I was badly hurt, I was trying to find a place to stay, but the people around weren't so large minded and they judged me without knowing me first.

They kept trowing insult like :
"What a disgusting creature is doing here?"
"Go away you monster"
And even more.
After some time I went in a forest, I was exhausted and I was thinking ' Maybe this time everything will end and I won't be suffering anymore' and then I closed my eyes.

But surprisingly I woke un in a small house and I heard someone say :
"Hey, you finally woke up!".