Chapter 14

Time(the next day, 7am) place (Crimson Lion Kings)

Asta POV

I was trying to find Mereleona to ask her a question about yesterday.

'Did she use the natural mana to fly? Or she used mana zone?'

After some minutes I finally found her:"Mereleona, can I ask you a question?"

Mereleona:"Sure kid, shoot"

Asta:"Yesterday while we were fighting  I saw you flying around, were you using mana zone or the natural mana ?"

Mereleona:" I was using the natural mana around me and the mana zone, why do you ask?"

Asta:"I want to learn doing that even if I don't have magic, like another version, more for combat."

Mereleona:"You really like flying that much?"

Asta:"Yes and I already have an idea on how doing so, but I'll need your help to understand how to perfect it"

Mereleona (grinning):"Come on shoot"

Asta:"What if I kick  the air or the ground with a great amount of force to create an air force that permits me to fly, but the difference between us is that I'll need to constantly kick the air because I can't use mana zone or mana in general."

Mereleona:"Just how smart are you?"

Liebe(states):"I stopped asking myself that question a long time ago"

Mereleona:"Alright Liebe"

Mereleona:"Now let's get you training"

Asta:"Yes ma'am!"

Time:(7.30 am) place(outside the crimson Lion Kings)

No one POV

Mereleona:"For first thing you need to find a way to create the first force"

Asta:" If we think we need a first great force I need to create a great amount of air, air strong enough to fly and then I need to keep kicking to stay in mid air."

Asta:"I think I got it"

Asta then jumps the higher he can and then he kicks the air under him strong enough to make him stay some seconds in mid air before he touches the ground.

Mereleona (smiling):"Impressive you already have a first start, now let's not rush to the second part but perfect the first part"

Asta:"Why did you read my mind?"

Asta:"Let's perfect it because it's better a perfect part than a whole incomplete technique"

Asta:"What if I make my anti-magic cape my legs so I can get a better kick?"

Mereleona:"You're doing great kid, that's a good idea".

Asta then tries to cape his legs with Anti-magic, he repeats what he did before and the effect it's more powerful and he even creates a mini crater under him but  after some seconds the Anti-magic wears off.

Asta:"Crap, that took more than I expected"

Asta:"Do you have any healer?"

Mereleona:"We have a cousin that has plant magic and she can use recovery magic", let me call her"

Asta(a little tired):"Alright I'll wait"

Time:(8 am) place(same)

??? :"Mereleona I'm here!"

Mereleona:"Finally,Mimosa  let me introduce you to Asta he needs your help with his training"
*Asta tried again but he couldn't because his legs weren't so much adapted to the Anti-magic*

Asta:"Hi, my name's Asta and I'll need your help with your recovery magic and before you ask if you can't fell my mana is because I have Anti-magic"

Mimosa:"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Mimosa Vermilion I use plant magic"

Asta:'Like her family she has orange long hair and like all of them she is really beautiful'

Then Mimosa simply puts her hands near Asta and starts using her recovery magic.

*Remember they still don't have their grimoire*

Asta:"I fell like new thank you Mimosa, but can you please get a little away form me I'm about to try something crazy"

Mimosa(Worried):"Alright".

Asta then cape again his legs in Anti-magic magic and repeated the same action, creating a even more big crater under him.

But this time the Anti-magic wears off after 30 seconds.

Asta after reaching the ground:"Alright I know what's wrong, I first need to let my legs adapt to the great amount of Anti-magic, Mimosa will you lend me your help?"

Mimosa(surprised):"You really need that much my recovery magic and what was that black thing?"

Asta:"It was my anti-magic that cape my body to increase my power but  if my body isn't used to the constant flow of Anti-magic after using my black form it will hurt."

Mimosa:"So you want me to keep using my recovery magic on you  every time you finish to use your black form to remove the strain on your body?"

Asta:"Yes, can you do that?"

Mimosa(smiling):"Alright I'll do it, it will help me to make my recovery magic even stronger"

Mereleona:' Those two will get along just fine'

Mereleona:"Now that you find your first problem, resolve it"

Asta:"Alright let's to this"

Time skip (2 days later)

After two days Asta could use the flow of Anti-magic in his legs freely and Mimosa's recovery magic became stronger thanks to the amount of time she had to heal Asta.

Asta(Fired up):"Alright let's do part two"

Mimosa:"Be alright Asta, but first you haven't told me your surname"

Asta:"My bad, Asta Sukehiro at your service, adopted son of Yami Sukehiro the captain of the black bulls."

Mimosa:"Wow I didn't know he had adopted a child"

Asta:"Well he adopted more than one but this story is for another time"

Mimosa:"Alright"

Asta then jumped and kicked the air below him causing him to jump 30 meters in the air.

Then he moved his body a little in the direction were he wanted to go and he then kicked the air, he kept doing this for a while and after he landed on the floor.

Asta(smiling):"I did it, did you see that!"

Mereleona:"Yes I did see it, you already learned how to fly on your own , but know we need to go training while flying so you can get a grip about it."

*Remember Asta in canon learned how to use ki while fighting so In this AU i wouldn't be surprised if he learned things so fast*

Asta(smiling):"Alright! Let's to this!Thanks for your help Mimosa I hope to see you soon!"

Mimosa(embarrassed):"Alright, see you soon, Asta"

Mimosa:'From today I'll start training to become a Magic knight like you Asta!'

Then Asta and Mereleona started training in flying combat.

Asta in the day would train and in the afternoon he will be given things to read and tips on how to compose while fighting.

That went for a year till he had to change again his captain.

*I hope you liked the chapter! Thanks you for reading my story till now!*