Chapter 17

Liebe is 13+ and Asta is 14

Asta POV

Time(7 am) place(Black bulls base)

It's been 4 years since I left Hage and me and Liebe being adopted by Captain Yami.

So this year of training before I need take the Magic knight exams.

I was talking with my father when we saw a man coming out of the floor, his ki is pretty calm and it's not hostile.

Yami:"Hey Nacht, what are you doing here?"

Natch:"I'm here to talk to the kid, if you want you can stay"

Asta:"Witch kid? Me or my brother and I sense in you 4 devils, what did you do?"

Natch:"Actually both of you and for the 4 devil it's because I posses them, I did a ritual and won over them so I made a deal or contact where they give me 100% of power."

Asta:"And what do you need from me?"

Natch:"I want you to train under me to use your full power"

Asta:"First let's go to the Wizard King office and we're going to discuss things here"

Natch:"Like you want"

Then Natch uses shadow magic to get the four of them to the Wizard King office.

Time(7.30am) place(Wizard King office)

Asta:"Julius we need to discuss about the fifth year of training."

Julius:"Alright, and who may you be?"

Natch:"I'm Natch, I'm the Vice Captain of the Black bulls and I want to train Asta to control his powers better"

Julius:"You can train him but I want Yami to be there to check on both of them"

Natch:"Alright"

Then Natch used shadow magic and he got us teleported in front of a hold house.

* In that photo imagine that there are even Yami and Liebe*

No one POV

After they entered the house Natch used:"Shadow magic: Dark garden invitation"
Then they arrived in a room with a demonic circle.

Then Natch said:"summon" and Liebe got summoned on the other side of the circle.