Chapter 15

Asta POV

Now it's been two years since I left Hage Village, some times I wonder what they are doing without me.

Place(Hage Village)

Yuno POV

'I wonder where did Asta go two years ago, is he still alive, maybe if I was less rude to him he wouldn't have gone away'

Father Orsi POV

'Its been two years since Asta run away, where will he be now? Is he still alive?
After the discussion with Sister Lily I finally understood what he meant.
I was to busy to think about Yuno as the only one capable of being a magic knight and I didn't notice of Asta felt about it'

Sister Lily POV

' I know most of it it's Father Orsi fault but I'm not so innocent about why Asta run away.
I know he's a really smart kid and I bet he did know that I wasn't really sure about is dream.
So he ran away because he didn't really felt like appreciated in the family because his mother and father figure didn't really support him.'

Time (9 am) Place(Wizard King office)

Asta POV

'Now for  the third year of training who will be this time?'

Time(8.30am) place(????)

??? POV

'The wizard king asked my personal presence in his office, I wonder what he wants from me, I better go'

Time(9 am) place (wizard king office)

Asta POV

Me and my brother were waiting for the captain who will train us.

??? : "am I late Wizard king?"

Julius:"no you're not, you're actually on time, I'll go straight to the point, you'll need to train those two for a year"

Asta:"Hello captain I'm Asta Sukehiro and this is my devil brother Liebe Sukehiro, we're both adopted by the captain of the black bulls Yami Sukehiro.
Before you ask you can't feel our magic because we have none, but don't underestimate our affinity, Anti-magic"

???:"Pleasure to meet you both, I didn't know that the foreigner had adopted two kids and one of them being a devil, don't worry it's not for being rude it's just that I'm surprised"

Asta:"A question, where are your manners?"

???:" Right sorry, my name's Nozel Silva and in the captain of the Silver Eagle"

Julius:"They'll be staying at your base, I hope you don't mind"

Nozel:"No i don't mind"

Julius:"Then it's settled, you may go"

Nozel:"Alright"

Time(9.20 am) place (outside palace)

Nozel:" I guess I'll need to give you two a ride , right?"

Asta:"No we're fine you can start and we'll be right behind you"

Nozel:"Alright don't do anything stupid"

Asta:"You'll be surprised"

Nozel uses a spell that creates an eagle of mercury then he starts to go in the direction of their base.

Asta uses his version of fly and he's right behind Nozel , Nozel seeing this is surprised.

Nozel:'How does he do that? It this is normal strength?'