chapter 12

Time (night) place(forest Black bulls)

Yami POV

'So like mi kid said I should become one with the darkness'

'wait my kid? Did I already consider him as my child?'

'lets just get over it'

'I need to become one with the darkness'

I release a part of my magic and try to cover myself with it, it seems like I can cover myself just a part of myself just for some seconds.

'Fuck, I can't hold it longer than this but I am  captain Yami of the black bulls, it's time for me to surpass my limits!'

Time(the next day) place (Licita home)

No one POV

Asta wakes up with a little weight on my and it's a cibi Liebe.

Asta(smiling):' How can a demon be so adorable'

*No ship Asta x Liebe *

Asta out of nowhere began to pet cibi Liebe after some time Liebe woke up to something petting him.

Whatever it was he turns around and bite it and he heard a "yelp" then he sees some blood dripping from the finger, he sees who was letting him and he saw that was Asta who right now was sucking the blood off is finger.

Liebe:" Sorry, big brother!"

Asta(smiling): " Hey little brother is alright, you only tried to defend yourself from me letting you in your cibi form"

Live(puffing his cheeks /embarrassed) :"whyyy??"

Licita:"not gonna lie in that form your cute."

Liebe(becomes a shade of red and black):" I'm not cute!!!)

Asta:"Mom, what  time is it now?"

Licita:"It's 7.30 am, why do you ask?"

Asta: " If me and Liebe won't move I think we'll be late to train with captain Yami!"

Liebe:" You're right bug brother! Let's go!"

Licita:" But fort you will eat what I prepared for you and then you can go, and you can say nothing"

Asta/Liebe:"fine mom/alright mom"

Meanwhile at the church they're really worried about Asta because he hasn't returned yet.

Father Orsi:"He should have been back by now, where did he go?"

Sister Lily:"Sincerely I can say Asta yesterday was right about what he said.
We need to put ourselves together because I think there was a lot more he wanted to say but he stopped himself from worsening the situation.
Father I suggest you think about what Asta said because it's really important."

Father Orsi:"Alright, I'll think about it"

Time(8.00am) place (training area)

No one POV

Asta:"We made it in time".

Yami:"Yes you did"

Asta/Liebe:"Good morning captain Yami/Good morning sir"

Yami:"hey Asta I did what you told me and I can say I'm impressed on how difficult it's to use it, but when I'll master it I'll be stronger.
But right now we need to go and train you two to the bone"

Asta/Liebe:"Yes captain Yami!/yes sir!"

Time(8.05 am) place(forest/black bulls)

Yami:" Now I need to know what are the drawback of your Anti-magic form"