chapter 11

Time(7.55 am)

Asta POV

Liebe and I were a little early but what do you expect?
We both want to be Magic knights and one thing we need to learn is not to waste time.

No one POV

Asta:"Brother, which captain do you think we'll start to train with?"

Liebe:"I hope is someone open minded and not some snobby and arrogant royale."

Yami:"well tour right, you'll first captain to train with will be me and you better not give up and surpass your limits"

Asta:"I like your motto "Surpass your limits" and don't worry in those years of training me and my brother will surpass them "

Yami:" I like you kid"

At that voice both of them moved to the direction of the voice to find Captain Yami and Finral.

Finral (opening a portal to the base):"Let's go to the Black bulls base first"

Asta/Liebe:" Alright/let's go"

Time ( 8.00am) place(black bulls base)

When Asta and Liebe enters the portal they are met with a big black structure, with a big brown door like entrance of the base.

Yami:"Go on open the door"

Asta(opening the door): 'I think it's a trap so I'll stay behind the door'

Liebe:"Why did yo-"

The poor devil didn't have enough time to process why is brother moved out the way that he was met with a fireball in his face.

Asta(laughing at Liebe):'So I was right, that scene I'll treasure in my memory'

Then he heard:

???(angry)"COME BACK LUCK YOU NEED TO PAY FOR EATING MY DESSERT!"

Luck(laughing)"NO MANGA CAN'T DO, YOUR DESSERT WAS REALLY DELICIOUS!"

????(waking up) :" WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP? YOU'RE WORSENING MY HEADACHE!
What happened last night? I remember starting a drinking contest with an old man, after that I don't remember anything."

????:"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU I CAN'T EAR MY ANGEL MARIE!"

In that caos me and my brother tried to introduce ourselves but it went deaf ears to the others.

Yami (releasing his magic/angry) got sick of it so he screamed while smashing the wall behind him: "STOP BREAKING EVERYTHING!"

Everyone:' you're the one breaking everything'

Asta POV

After that incident we started meeting everyone at least the ones that were there because like Yami said someone's are on missions.

The one who trow the fireballs is Magma Swing , he uses fire magic and his hair are a shade of black and purple, he wars purple glasses, he's obsessed with the manly things and at first sight he seems a delinquent, I'll call him Delinquent .

The one who was being chased by Magma is Luck Voltia he has blonde hair, a crazy smile on his face, he uses lighting magic and he's obsessed with fighting, I'll call him crazy.

The one who couldn't remember what happened to her last night is Vanessa Enoteca she has long king hair, a witch hat, it seems after she becomes drunk she stripps her clothing remains with only the bra and the panties.
She like the others must be obsessed with something and this something is alcohol and I don't know what type of magic she has, I'll call her drunk witch.