Chapter 9

Liebe is 9 and Asta is 10

Time(some weeks after chapter 8/8 am)

??? POV

'Julius wants to see me? Alright let's do this.'
Lighting up my cigarette I enter in the royal palace to meet the wizard king or better know as Julius Novachrono, user of time magic and a fanatic of magic"

Julius is a tall but slim man with blonde hair that dresses in a fur dress; most of the time he escapes his office to look around for new types of magic.

Julius Novachrono is the only man that I truly respect and the same man that I swore loyalty.

Doing so he leaves the paperwork to his colleague Max or how I like calling him "mushroom head" because he has blue hair and a strange cut of hair.

"Mushroom head" uses memory magic , that magic let him see the memory of others, like a loop.

No one POV

??? : 'Julius is 8 in the morning, what do you need?"

Julius(with a smile): " Yamj, on time I see"

Julius (Serious tone):"Some magic knight that works in the commoners zone said that they saw in a Forest a small kid with grey ash hair training with a black creature; they say it's seem like a devil."

Yami: " So you want me to see if those rumors are true? Fine, but I need to know the village"

Julius : " They say it's in Hage Village"

Yami: " alright I will inform you when I come back"

Yami Sukehiro POV

' Let's do this'

Before doing this I'll need to see my squad first and ask ??? to see if he was there so he can use his magic to open a portal there.

??? POV

Time(10 am)

I heard captain Yami come back and by the look in his face I know he needs something from me.

No one POV

Yami: Finral, tell me, have you ever been in Hage Village?"

Finral: "No captain, Yami sir."

Yami: " For a transport you're really useless"

Finral: 'I know he doesn't mean it , but still a little to harsh'.

Yami: "Alright I'm going to Hage Village on the request of the Wizard King"

Time (2 pm)

Asta POV

Today I feel like something really interesting is going to happen.

With the Anti-magic swords is going really well, Liebe and I learned that I can cap myself in Anti-magic, but in a minor way because it takes a lot on my body.

Right now with the Anti-magic I can only create a small wing to fly, the wing looks like a devil one.

'I think with the flying we have been a little careless'

Me and my brother Liebe found out that when he stays in the grimoire our minds are connected.

So it's normal that he knows that today we'll start training earlier from the others days.

*They do this two or three times a week*

Now Liebe and I were training hand to hand combat to see who dominates the other; after a while I noticed a tall build figure whit black eyes and black  hair, with a cape with a black bull on it; so I told Liebe to stop.

No one POV

Asta(calm): "Who are you and why are you spying on me and my brother training?"

Yami:"I am the captain of the Black bulls and I am here to ask some questions about you and your brother.
The first being What are  your name's?"

Asta:"My name is Asta and this one" (pointing at Liebe) "is my step-brother Liebe, now my guestion, how did you find out because even if you use mana detection you couldn't find us because we don't have mana"

Yami (Thinkin: 'This kid is smarter then I thought') : " I use something from my land, KI, ki in short permits to feel the energy of the creatures and if trained it's really useful in combat because it's permits to predict the moves of the enemy; now my question, what's exactly is your brother?"

Liebe: " Promise me you won't freak out or do something irrational before I tell you what I am"

Yami(using ki ' I can feel is really worried about it, so it must be something really important to him'):" alright I promise"

Liebe:" Thank you, for a fact I'm a demon, I've been training with my big brother Asta for 3 years now, we want to become magic knights and maybe even the wizard king"

Yami:'So the rumors where true, but it seems like this devil is not like the others and his brother is a human, interesting.' "So you want to become magic knight? Let's make a deal, you two Vs me and if you can impress me I'll teach you how to use ki and maybe something else."

Asta:" What do you think Liebe?"

Liebe:"For me it's alright, I really want to see how strong this man is"

Asta:"Alright we're in"

Yami:"Alri-"

Asta and Liebe with a sprint  rushes at Yami who with his katana first blocks the sword from Liebe and then he evades Asta's punch.

Asta and Liebe keep trying to hit Yami, but he with ki and his experience can easily evade and counter them.

This went for some minutes when Asta got an idea.

Asta: "Liebe give me the sword and some time, I'm trying that thing"

Liebe(giving the sword to Asta):"Alright,I'll try to buy you some time)

Liebe:'I need 20 seconds!'

Right now Liebe is a little faster because he doesn't have the weight of the sword on him.

Yami:' What does he wants  to do with the sword?'

Yami keeps evading Liebe attacks meanwhile Asta was charging his move.

After a while Liebe heard Asta scream:"Liebe, I'm ready move out!"

While Liebe was moving out of the way Asta flew at Yami screaming "BLACK METEORITE!"
Yami was taken by surprise by that sudden increase of speed and power in Asta, even with ki he had a difficult time evading it.

Yami:' Impressive, even when I'm not using my magic and I'm suppressing my power they still pulled out something like that'

Asta(Tired) :"How did you like that?"

Yami:"Impressive even though you didn't hit me"

Liebe(tired): " I guess you're wrong, touch your cheek"

Only when Yami touched his cheek he saw a little amount of blood.

Yami(smiling) : "And I guess you're right, for some kids you really pulled off something crazy ; to count the fact you have a grimoire at such young age and like I saw you both can use it."

Asta(slowly recovering) :"So what's your deal?"

Yami(Serious tone):"Mi deal is...)

*Can you please tell me in the comments how was the fight scene? It's the first time I write these kind of things. And thx you for reading my story till now!*